Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hive mission Tumor Location

DeFragMe

Question

So i was bored and started to do a few Hive missions (still missing 3 different kind of hives scanned) and noticed something strange.

Was it changed how the tumors are placed? normaly i always knew where they were, partly hiden they were placed, but since a few days i noticed that they are always mostly clumped together near the hive. Is this normal? Might be that i missed a patch note about that.

2 answers to this question

There were some spawn location changes it would seem. A clan mate said the syndicate mission took forever (the rep emblems) and I noticed that the focus boosters were in different places during a dark sector defense run.

Well, it makes a hive missions tumor quite trivial ... i mean , in most hive locations the tumors are quite clustered right bevore the hive.. dont even need to search anymore. Who knows, maybe they plan to change hive, but anway, at least good to know that the other locations also gotchanged.

Edit : Did another 4 Hive runs and noticed that the tumors are now randomly placed, its just that they quite often are clustered together, sometimes they are a bit further away.

Edited by DeFragMe