Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki in Rathuum event

Specter42

Question

5 answers to this question

Learn energy orb placement and use 75% eff. Don't stealth unless you know you need it. You can't just be invis permanently in here functionally unless you play Ivara.

As an alternative, if you're using Zenurik focus, remove everything other than the energy regen buff and just kind of chill out. in 3~ minutes pop your focus and you'll have unlimited energy essentially. However, to be honest, I found Ivara substantially more useful than Loki for one key reason: Sleep Arrow is vastly superior to even Irradiating Disarm, despite that irradiated enemies killing each other actually generates points for your team, Ivara's Sleep Arrows and ability to stealth into the fray on a lower amount of energy (dodge roll to move quickly) simply makes her a more effective stealth killer in this event.

Covert Lethality can be activated with her Sleep Arrows, ensuring quick runs for point farming. Yes, even that giant &#! dude who is basically resistant to everything, Sleep >>> Covert. 

If that's not an option, again, try a max range/decent-dura Irradiating Disarm build. No joke, if they kill each other, your team gets points. You wouldn't even need to attack. I was toying with Oberon recently and noticed the radiation kills generating points. It's pretty funny.

Edited by DiosGX

18 minutes ago, DiosGX said:

If that's not an option, again, try a max range/decent-dura Irradiating Disarm build. No joke, if they kill each other, your team gets points. You wouldn't even need to attack. I was toying with Oberon recently and noticed the radiation kills generating points. It's pretty funny.

Well yeah, any executors dying counts, as the points are only deaths per team, not who gets the kill.

Loki is just fine in the new event, I used him all the way through for all 3 sections. You want to stay invisible while disarming the enemies, and then proceed to pick them off, or let your team members clean up. Here is the build I use

Loki_Build.png

Edited by DuskLegendary