Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Think we need an even harder Rathuum

11 minutes ago, Marthrym said:

So, more stupid scaling and more gameplay options removed. And you call that "challenge"? This is sad, and only sad. Taking away gameplay instead of creating real, fair challenge isn't the solution. It just makes things worse, as the past 2 years have shown.

This game has no challenge. Because this game has no real balance. Enemy scaling is stupid on both ends, with enemies either too weak or outright overpowered stats wise, CC abilities are OP for anything that isn't downright immune to them, which simply breaks a great many frames since they can't do squat without their CC abilities and instead of balance we just get either immune enemies or the devs remove gameplay options by taking away what counters their beloved broken scaling, and let's not even talk about damage based abilities. I'm sorry DE, I truly am, I want to love this game not "just" for its aesthetics, music, awesome quests we got lately, or it's nervous and intuitive gameplay (when you don't take it away from us of course...), I want to love it for the true, fair challenge it brings. And it simply doesn't "bring it". It never has. And I'm starting to think it never will. Which saddens me greatly.

Of course this is just my opinion, it is a biased as any other post on these forums, and I understand others disagree. As I have stated numerous times lately, I WISH I could find Warframe challenging, like apparently some do. I'm just not wired the same way it seems. Another thing that saddens me. I also know that criticizing without bringing solutions isn't productive. Problem is, MANY players have made threads presenting reasonable, viable solutions that would bring fair challenge without taking away gameplay, that would make experience and skill count, unlike what we currently have. Unfortunately, it seems they've been largely ignored. So yeah, call me bitter if you want to, I most definitely am. But don't ask for "more challenge" when there is none in the first place. Please. Ask for challenge, period. Fair, FUN, engaging challenge. Sorry for the pointless rant, just had to get it off my chest.^^'

this sums it up pretty nicely, actually. i enjoyed the boss fight... but the path to it was kinda.. boring/cheap.... i either a Died horribly or killed everything and i used zephry.... really i don't blame the ones who used invincible frames cause those @(*()$ Cerberus and Aim bot AI's were reeeaaalllyyyyyyyyyyy annoying... though they were nerfed and made way more easy to deal with... i just felt they could have pulled it off better

( i was expecting it to be like one map which had multiple stadiums and we'd fight mini-bosses up till main boss :c )

Just what the game needs a harder version of a bad event mission since we are at it can we get a Corpus version with 1 hit kill Bursa sappas and nulls just to make it even more pointless.

Then we could maybe add infested that if you do not kill 30 infested in like 3 seconds the air becomes toxic and 1 shot kills every one on the map.

This event is bad as its built to make you cheese it with out a massive rework IE removing the 1 hit kills and the massive over the top HP that will come form higher level enemys its not hard its just can you cheese it or not.

The enemys need to do more than be cheese enemys with stupid 1 hit kill damage or walking GODs of HP.

Edited by Darzok

4 hours ago, Draice said:

That's on the cards. I'm planning on adding a forth Arena node, with somewhere between level 80-90 Executioners, and including a couple of new modifiers, one of which will reinstate the health/armour/shields before the nerf and "hoping" (can't make any promises yet) the other will add an extra two executioners, so 4-man squads end up fighting 7 executioners at once. This mode will offer the exact same rewards as the level 60 mission, and will be specifically for veteran players who want a more challenging experience. 

YES! I look forward to it. The Accused/Executioner kill ratio being too uneven wasn't good. I think the Executioners should have power-nullifying grenades(like Isolator Bursas), so they have a way to counter Hysteria(on all difficulties).

2 hours ago, Marthrym said:

So, more stupid scaling and more gameplay options removed. And you call that "challenge"? This is sad, and only sad. Taking away gameplay instead of creating real, fair challenge isn't the solution. It just makes things worse, as the past 2 years have shown.

This game has no challenge. Because this game has no real balance. Enemy scaling is stupid on both ends, with enemies either too weak or outright overpowered stats wise, CC abilities are OP for anything that isn't downright immune to them, which simply breaks a great many frames since they can't do squat without their CC abilities and instead of balance we just get either immune enemies or the devs remove gameplay options by taking away what counters their beloved broken scaling, and let's not even talk about damage based abilities. I'm sorry DE, I truly am, I want to love this game not "just" for its aesthetics, music, awesome quests we got lately, or it's nervous and intuitive gameplay (when you don't take it away from us of course...), I want to love it for the true, fair challenge it brings. And it simply doesn't "bring it". It never has. And I'm starting to think it never will. Which saddens me greatly.

Of course this is just my opinion, it is a biased as any other post on these forums, and I understand others disagree. As I have stated numerous times lately, I WISH I could find Warframe challenging, like apparently some do. I'm just not wired the same way it seems. Another thing that saddens me. I also know that criticizing without bringing solutions isn't productive. Problem is, MANY players have made threads presenting reasonable, viable solutions that would bring fair challenge without taking away gameplay, that would make experience and skill count, unlike what we currently have. Unfortunately, it seems they've been largely ignored. So yeah, call me bitter if you want to, I most definitely am. But don't ask for "more challenge" when there is none in the first place. Please. Ask for challenge, period. Fair, FUN, engaging challenge. Sorry for the pointless rant, just had to get it off my chest.^^'

Constructive criticism?!?

SHUT IT DOWN!

LOCK THE THREAD!

WE'RE OFF TOPIC REEEEEEEEE!

Nah I agree the only reason people do well in this game is because of unbalanced abilities,  however when you hard counter that stuff you make the frames useless. As a person who's watched this game grow for over 2 years I'm glad it's headed in a good direction with quests and weapon diversity, but the only "challenge" we have is how long can we avoid getting instagibbed by a level 100 disruptor or nullifier.