Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Are The Polymer Bundles?

Charlie_UK

Since the Beta of warframe I had an account, I didn't play on it at all except the first mission (Terminus I think it was called) where polymer bundles were everywhere, now i cannot find them. This is Extremely irritating as I am a Warlord for a clan (The Green Spleen Submarine Team)  and I am on my way to building a clan key for the clan's Dojo. I cannot access the Dojo without these polymer bundles, I have all the other materials. I have farmed the missions for them but they are not showing, almost like they have been deleted from the game entirely.  A trading system would be amazing for the game so situations like these would stop happening, however I know the developers don't believe in trading so I guess that won't be happening anytime soon. Any help and/or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

sincerely,

Charlie_UK

The Green Spleen Submarine Team.

Polymer Bundles are one of the rare drops now.

Possibly since update 8 as I also remember the material being much easier to find.

Uranus is supposed to be the place to get Polymer Bundles but still there are few material drops there regardless of what is dropped.