The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Extermination mission stops spawning mobs

OrigamiChik3n

I tried doing Infested Invasion on Flimnap, Phobos. About halfway through the map we couldn't encounter any Infested even though kill counter was showing 117/150. So we followed the enemy marker until it led straight to extraction point with marker pointing beyond it:0HVtV1r.jpg

Waiting for several minutes and even backtracking didn't change anything so we had to abort. Two following runs were without the glitch. On the fourth attempt same thing happened. In the end completing 3 simple runs to get Orokin Cell took me 5 tries. That's 40% bug rate.

Edited by OrigamiChik3n

I have had the same issue on Alert, Nightmare and invasion exterminates.

I've had this issue 7 times now, against Corpus, Grineer Corpus Crossfire and infested.

The most ridiculous was 99 missing infested.

Edited by edwardward762

• 3 weeks later...

This bug happened to me on the Pluto Invasion last night for three Fieldron. My friends and I had to do the mission five times, because we would reach the end of the map, the extraction marker would pop up, but it would still say that one enemy remained. This also just happened during the Orokin Reactor BP alert that showed up not even thirty minutes ago. Can't remember for the life of me which planet it was though. I reached the end of the map, found extraction, but the counter still said one enemy remained. Couldn't extract, couldn't find the enemy, lost my chance at acquiring the Reactor.

Edit: I also had Animal Sense on my Carrier to help identify enemy locations in the hopes that I wouldn't miss a single enemy because of the events that had happened the night prior with the Fieldron mission. I didn't miss any enemies, and yet, I couldn't complete the mission.

Edited by Aerovianne

What I've noticed is that whenever this happens, and backtracking fixes the issue, the Lotus will announce her mission-specific 'More enemies are on the way' spiel when they spawn. I'm assuming that there's some specific trigger that's supposed to spawn extra enemies on some areas, but the random trigger placement is such that you can somehow miss it/lag/bug through it. Running around the last couple areas where you were able to actually kill enemies, and staying on the ground the entire time to sweep the floors, will usually trigger this event.

Otherwise this is a ridiculously long-running bug.

• 2 weeks later...
On 24.5.2016 at 4:56 AM, Salisian said:

Otherwise this is a ridiculously long-running bug.

Almost six months now, yeah.. Just had it happening again yesterday. To compromise a complete game mode and all spawning related mechanics so willingly because of too efficient gain in a beta feature which is capped per day anyway for half a year is quite something. "Strangely" enough, Focus itself was literally left untouched this whole time.