Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to get Equinox Faster?

SatelliteStrike

Question

How to get this frame? This game is evil. When I started the 2nd dream quest had Uranus. When I finished it the planet dissappeared again. With rathum you can't normally get it from kela cause it's bugged. Tried in different chat's asking for free (via market gift cause you can't trade parts), and in recruiting nobody did that mission (not even close to doing it as many times as it takes to get her). At this point my only options seems farming plat and buying from market. I think she may turn out to be my fav frame so really want her. Is there any other way to get her fast? What's the fastest way to get plat to buy her if there is no other way? So how can I get her? Or is it impossible to get? Advice please

16 hours ago, Wopel said:

The problem is if they don't have the planet unlocked they will not maintain access to the node. You literally have to take them each run. Which is why finding someone to farm ALL of equinox is going to be problematic at best.

If they ride a taxi to a node and later gain access to the planet, they'll have access to that node.

On 5/4/2016 at 1:53 PM, -S-O-Kranker said:

Hm maybe DE forgot to add the Nav segment for Uranus to the new Sedna Bossfight... Cant say it for sure, because i had uranus already before..

As an event the fight was created as an alert (as is typical) but unlike a typical alert this one is apparently here to stay permanently. As the alert mission basically replaced the fight there was no choice to select the "old" mission which was the progression reward. Given the way things have been done up to this point it is a pretty understandable goof, this is the first time anything like this bad been done programming wise.

10 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

If they ride a taxi to a node and later gain access to the planet, they'll have access to that node.

Incorrect, it used to be that way. I can say with 100% certainty it isn't anymore. Last month my clan mate was letting me tag along while he was doing dark sector survivals on Ceres to level up frames after forma, I didn't have the planet unlocked at that point. A week later when I unlocked the planet the sectors were not available to me and I had to clear my way to them.

I mean I suppose dark sector nodes could be "different" but I don't see any reason they would be singled out in such a way.

Edited by Wopel