Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account Reset With Platinum, Please!

N.H.K

Straight to the point. I'd like reset my account again...I could even take some Platinum on it. So after 31 August "free-one-time" reset account, can you guys open a "Pay to reset"? T_T Ty

Urm, one-time reset is what they said... they won't do it a second time because one time is enough. If you accidentally spent your plat again, not really their fault on it... and why would anyone want to pay for another reset. Little silly if you ask me.

Urm, one-time reset is what they said... they won't do it a second time because one time is enough. If you accidentally spent your plat again, not really their fault on it... and why would anyone want to pay for another reset. Little silly if you ask me.

lol, apparently they did another "one-time reset". so it wouldn't be the second time...it would be for the third time if they did it again.

you would buy plat then recycle it to buy different things with it.

even at a decent cost. you would be putting in 50$ in the game. reset, use those 50$ again, then reset, then use them again.

even if your intent is to fix mistakes. there would be plenty who would just on that situation and exploit it.

like the people who exploited the current reset to dump resources into dojo.

lol, apparently they did another "one-time reset". so it wouldn't be the second time...it would be for the third time if they did it again.

actually, they did it once, took it down because of a exploit... fixed it then put it back up.