Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding aura mods

(PSN)forChristsake

Question

Are some planets/nodes/mission types better for farming aura mods, or is it just the luck of the RNG? I only ever found one, and I traded it for prime parts I really wanted. (I still feel it was a good trade for what I wanted, and I'd do it again) I later did a trade that got me another one almost as useful for my style of playing, but I feel there has to be something I'm missing.I know I get say, corrupting projection from doing alerts (though I haven't been lucky on that one). Is it because I solo a lot?

4 answers to this question

Aura mods pretty much only come from alerts as far as I know. You can't really farm them but rather just wait till they pop up which again is RNG. Whether you solo or not doesn't matter, just keep an eye on those alerts as they can crop up on any node, any time.

Edit: though if you really need certain auras, you can also trade for them pretty frequently as the alerts, while not always giving you what you want, come up often enough that a lot of people have them - usually for cheap too.

More info here: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Aura

Edited by Brahkest

10 minutes ago, Brahkest said:

Aura mods pretty much only come from alerts as far as I know. You can't really farm them but rather just wait till they pop up which again is RNG. Whether you solo or not doesn't matter, just keep an eye on those alerts as they can crop up on any node, any time.

Thank you, that was the kind of answer I was looking for.