The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Warframe slow, logging me out, etc.

Equinox

Okay, I never posted a forum before so I hope I'm posting on the right topic. Anyways, my Warframe has been logging me out ever since the Banshee skin update. It's been happening everyday. If I go to hit esc while in arsenal, it will lag and log me out or sometimes it's nice to me and will actually exit the arsenal. Then there's times where I go to claim or build something in foundry and it'll give me an error then log me out. Or I'm on navigation and it says "Creating session, please wait..." or "Deleting session, please wait..." And if it's stuck on that for too long it'll log me out. Also when I go to look on someone's profile it will either load or log me out. Also when I'm in a squad it'll either host migrate or I'll lose connection, and it sometimes doesn't happen but it happens frequently. It also can take 20-60 minutes to login. It's frustrating because I can barely play Warframe at all. I also verified game cache twice, first time it fixed 63 files and the next time (2 hours later), it had 60 more files to fix. That didn't fix anything. I also uninstalled Warframe and reinstalled it and the game just acts the same way every time. Host migration, lost connection, logging me out. Can someone please help? My friend confirmed it wasn't my laptop or router, but the warframe servers itself or my client.

Edited by Andimal8

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having this problem too. Warframe logs me out when I try to leave the arsenal, collect things from the foundry or sell/fuze mods or lag for a long moment before letting me exit if it doesn't boot me out. Also when I'm first back in game after re-logging into the game I try and join up with my friends again and get no squad icons, missions etc and have to quit the game to get back the ability to join again normally. Often at the end of a mission I'm getting "Cannot update information Retrying in... timer" messages and the second time it will update so I don't lose my rewards.

Today tho it logged me out at the end of a mastery test, I had just finished it successfully and was going into the kneel position when I was booted so I lost the rank up and can't redo the test for 24 hours... so frustrated right now.

I have verified and optimised the cache, tried both steam and DE versions of warframe and the same thing keeps happening regardless of version. I really hope someone can help with this