Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tenno's Council (Warframe RP)

(XBOX)kr1sPYDonuts

Hello! Welcome to my Warframe RP. Just to give a little background on the RP, the Tenno in this world is contolled by a council of Primes. There is only one of each prime, but many versions of the "industrial" copies. Warlords of clans also partake in the council, but aren't on the same level as the Prime Councilors. The Council employs an elite clan, called the Creed of Shadows, that personally reports to them; this clan is split into various squads for various purposes. (Note: the RP might be a little slow between 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST, on Monday-Friday) 

Rules:

1. Try to be mature, I don't mind profanity, but I'm pretty sure DE does
  2. Don't be creepy or rude to others
  3. There are various roles that I will have for people to RP as. PM me if you would like to be a specific character, or stop being the character you chose. Parenthesis by the role will show who is RP'ing it. 
  4. You are allowed to use your own RP character  
  5. Warframe concepts are also allowed, but please embed a link to it the first time you use it. 
  6. Use quotations to distinguish dialogue, italics for actions, and parenthesis for non-RP comments 
  7. Have Fun!

Roles:

Councilors:

- Loki Prime: In an ironic twist, this battle worn Loki is the most serious of all councilors and is also the leader of the council 

- Ash Prime: This carefree councilor enjoys toying with others and his enemies. He is serious if he needs to be 

- Excalibur Prime: The council's most seasoned fighter, he never backs down from a fight and always accepts challenges 

- Lotus: (I'm pretty sure this role is self-explanatory) 

- Cephalon Centipede (Corpritus): This sarcastic Cephalon is the War AI and Tower Caretaker for the Tenno council   

Alpha Squad:

- Volt Prime (me): This playful Tenno is a cunning and deadly strategist. He can never seem to take a fight seriously. Placed as Wardlord of the Creed and General of the Council's forces, he is often arguing with his younger sister Nova. Leader of alpha squad. 

- Nova Prime (me): Always follows orders to the finest, she often disagrees with her brother's antics 

- Frost Prime: Friend of Volt, the always keeps his chill in every situation 

- Mag Prime: Though sarcastic in nature, she can always be counted on to get the gob done.

Beta Squad: (Trickster's Squad)

- Loki: (characteristics up to RP'er) 

- Mirage: (characteristics up to RP'er). Leader of Beta squad.

- Wukong: (characteristics up to RP'er) 

- Limbo: (characteristics up to RP'er) 

Delta Squad:

- Eve (derp215): this Ivara is the trusted personal assassin of general Volt. (characteristics up to RP'er) 

- Protar: this proto-armor wearing Excalibur is the personal bodyguard of general Volt. (characteristics up to RP'er)   

Omega Squad: (Anti-Infested Unit)

- Trinity Prime: (characteristics up to RP'er) 

- Saryn Prime: (characteristics up to RP'er) 

- Ember Prime: Leader of Omega squad. (characteristics up to RP'er) 

- Nyx Prime: (characteristics up to RP'er) 

Others: 

-Your personal RP character 

- Clan Warlords/lesser councilors 

- Palatine: This Rhino, wearer of the Paletine armor, is the leader of the guard that protects all Council members. (characteristics up to RP'er) 

- Germsi: First Valkyr to be restored. (characteristics up to RP'er)

Comming soon:

- More characters

- More Squads  

- Basic refinements 

Beginning of RP: 

The Tenno Council has requested a squad to look into an unidentified signal. Any squad to accept and succeed will be nicely rewarded. 

Volt Prime: 

"Calling to any available Tenno! An unidentifiable signal has been located near Eris. Pleas report to me if you accept the assignment." 

Edited by (XB1)Awsome Ethan927

"Damnit! Nova! We are going to Eris!"

Nova Prime:

"I'm not going anywhere!"

Volt Prime:

"Yes you are, prep your Scimitar for launch."

Nova Prime: 

"Fine, your lucky I like Eve." 

Nova and Volt head to their Liset and Scimitar, and quickly travel to Eris

Volt Prime:

"This is Alpha Leader, does anyone copy. I repeat, this is Alpha Leader, does anyone copy?"

Nova Prime:

"I think we should start looking through the ships until we get a signal."