The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survival Mode!

W4RM4CHIN3

RIP Raid speed runs, the easiest of all mission types.

But hooray for survival! I like that they're trying to make the modes better. They are mostly the same right now so I look forward to the updated modes.

Even as a new player, this makes me very happy.

Survival modes in games like this are awesome.  This will help people play this game forever without the same missions over and over.

Oddly enough, repeating survival games doesn't bore me like repeating missions.  It doesn't make sense to me either.

Love survival mode, but I have an idea that I will post in a little bit. That should include 8 people to play in two different stances but affecting each other gameplay. One team is holding position while other tries to accomplish mission. And the longer it takes for one group to accomplish mission the more and more powerful wave is coming toward another group. More detailed suggestion I will post later on :)

Love survival mode, but I have an idea that I will post in a little bit. That should include 8 people to play in two different stances but affecting each other gameplay. One team is holding position while other tries to accomplish mission. And the longer it takes for one group to accomplish mission the more and more powerful wave is coming toward another group. More detailed suggestion I will post later on :)

People can't even host 4 players, we would need real dedicated servers. What i would like to see is, Infested taking over the ship. I would love to see the whole ship being engulfed by the infested and crawling in walls, and you have to kill everything and escape before they touch you.

• 5 weeks later...