Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Cryopod should not take damage from Poison

Volume

Very stupid mechanic

Killed all the toxic ancients that weren't even attacking but just standing around like a warcraft 3 abomination and dealing damage per second to the warframe cryopod.

Poison cloud lingers for several seconds after killing them (10? 15?) and it does like 3% to the pod each tick. Failed mission (Jupiter, Callisto)

Kinda lame

Well... There is a point in that, the pod is closed sealed, locked with 7 keys... Pretty much high technology with a Living(?) warframe inside it... Glass breaks (?) poison enters... That's might be a explanation on why cryopods gets damage on the poison, but not a trusty one (haha)

Now to the point of the post without making fun of it... It's unreal to a cryopod recieve damage from a poison cloud, that's true. I never saw that happening (because I hate defense missions so bad and I just rush them all). But yes, I don't see the real reason for a Cryopod get hitted by a poison cloud that will just hit you if you breathe... And if it is on a cryogenic status, he will not breathe at all!