Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Running Void Ii Extermination And Raids For Stalker And Mods

cyrus106

I am running the Void for the stalker, as well as mods. Why the stalker? You may ask....well..

I have horrible god damn luck with him. I have killed him 32 times with no drops. He appears more in the void, and with 4 people he will have a quadruple chance to appear. You MUST have one boss kill since your last stalker encounter. And everytime we DO encounter him? We will run a boss mission, then go back to the void. I have 23 void keys (11 raid, 12 exterminate). If you desire to run with me, you have to accept the conditions above. Besides that? Let's BUST SOME GODDAMN HEADS.

I have over 7 maxed frames, and roughly 40-so maxed weapons, so I have quite a crazy loadout.

My favorite being a triple polarity Twin Vipers with 200% Hornet Strike *drools*

IGN: cyrus106.

Don't add me in-game until I accept your post here.

-Cyrus

Edited by cyrus106

I would love to farm the stalker cuz that hate is my favorite i wanna get it im trying everyday killing 3 grineer bosses doing m prime but nothing i have also 6 maxed frames all potatoed and around 30 weapons all lvl30 and most of them potatoed.I Hek or Dread i switch i guess i will be using hek,kunai and orthos 

I would love to farm the stalker cuz that hate is my favorite i wanna get it im trying everyday killing 3 grineer bosses doing m prime but nothing i have also 6 maxed frames all potatoed and around 30 weapons all lvl30 and most of them potatoed.I Hek or Dread i switch i guess i will be using hek,kunai and orthos 

Sounds fine with me lad, you're in. Add cyrus106. We'll run when we get 4 people together

Add me

Normally my Warframe day begins with killing mercury boss, so the stalker will come to me quickly :D

Void 2 is no prob, and for the stalker well we are four :) will go invis with my loki and he can't find me, so easy victim

what's your IGN? same thing?

Edited by cyrus106

I could probably join up too if you need another person. My loadout is pretty bare, just a maxed Braton (with Boltor being built in 24 hrs), Supercharged Hate (lvl 25), Rank 15 Kunai, and an Excal Prime or Rank 15 Loki.

I'm probably going to end up buying another frame with plat soon.... so sick of Loki.

I could probably join up too if you need another person. My loadout is pretty bare, just a maxed Braton (with Boltor being built in 24 hrs), Supercharged Hate (lvl 25), Rank 15 Kunai, and an Excal Prime or Rank 15 Loki.

I'm probably going to end up buying another frame with plat soon.... so sick of Loki.

Do NOT waste your plat on warframes. On of the MOST exciting feelings in the game in my opinion is that christmasy feel of "opening your present" when your three day build of a warframe is done. I will HELP YOU farm a warframe if it helps at all.

Hey, noob here. I need Void Runs due to creds reward and drops. So, feel free to add me, although, plz, no negative comments regarding my skills/damage output. Criticism is fine though. Hehehe. IGN is balne.