Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help with vauban build

Kronxito

Question

Hello, my main is Volt (forever Volt, love you Volt).

I'm looking for a vauban build in order to be my secondary.  Vauban is excelent for crowd control, so I suppose it would be:

-full power duration

-power range

-full efficiency

- upgraded bastilla mod

But I wonder if anybody with more experience with him can give me a hand with the build. Thx a lot.

11 answers to this question

I am still pretty new to vauban myself, but it sounds like you have a good idea to start. A few mods I think would be staples:

(primed) flow, (primed) continuity, stretch, streamline, repelling bastille

A few other mods I think might get worked into the full build:

constitution, overextended, narrow minded, --  or possibly --  quick thinking, redirection 

Sorry I am not an expert, but I hope this helps somewhat. 

Edit: I just saw Rionat posted already, so this post might be semi-repetitive.

Edited by (PS4)Tykios
added last line

primed cont primed flow stretch overextended redirection repelling bastille streamline narrow minded ( u can replace narrow minded for w/e u want because i personally find 155% duration long enough for everything)

exilus = i personally like cunning drift for more power range but handspring is arguably the best exilus mod

strength doesn't matter cuz repelling bastille op

Edited by Rionat

16 minutes ago, rage4198 said:

SoonTM

but the full prime access thats alot of cash i wish i was that lucky

Of course, its a lot of cash. Like buying a game + season pass. And DE developers deserves it. They did a great work with this game. And I loved all Unreal Tournaments :-P so its because a little nostalgy too.

I am computer engineer and I usually purchase for a software that likes to me because they earn their salary developing that project. By the prime access you can do an optional purchase in order to save time, get some cool looking items and support developers.  After all, its their job (my job too) and they need money to live, same as all of us.

P.S.: And they did everything allright because only with 1 prime access benefits you can push yourself to the competitive part of the game (raids or pvp) in relative short time.  Other games makes you keep purchasing "prime access" if you want holding up there.

Edited by ArionLightning

1 minute ago, ArionLightning said:

Of course, its a lot of cash. Like buying a game + season pass. And DE developers deserves it. They did a great work with this game. And I loved all Unreal Tournaments :-P so its because a little nostalgy too.

I am computer engineer and I usually purchase for a software that likes to me because they earn their salary developing that project. By the prime access you can do an optional purchase in order to save time, get some cool looking items and support developers.  After all, its their job and they need money to live.

ye but normally I only support DE with plat purchases cause its a heavy hit on my wallet to drop 200 euros in 1 day

also this topic has derailed hard for some reason lol 

7 minutes ago, rage4198 said:

ye but normally I only support DE with plat purchases cause its a heavy hit on my wallet to drop 200 euros in 1 day

also this topic has derailed hard for some reason lol 

200??? --> 70 + 50 = 120  :-P  (approximate prices).

And yes, initial question was solved. this should be closed.

Edited by ArionLightning