Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Interchangeable Equipped Mods?

Camelslayer

This is something that could really go either way, but...

I feel that mods should be interchangeable between weapons.

Now you might be wondering why. Mostly just because of convenience. For example, as of the moment, I have a Rank 30 Boltor with a potato on it. It has an upgraded Serration mod on it that I want to use on my Rank 10 Potatoed Latron Prime. As of the moment, the only way I can move that Serration mod from my Boltor to my Latron Prime is to take it off my Boltor and put it on my Latron Prime.

While there's nothing wrong with this, I also see nothing wrong with making mods interchangeable between weapons either. The thing is, if I want to use a mod I already have upgraded, I'm simply going to just take it off of one of my other weapons anyway, and its not like you can switch weapons on the fly anyway, so it's not exactly breaking anything in any way. It'd be a lot nicer if I'm going on a Tower III Exterminate mission on the Void and want to switch to my super powerful Boltor and be ready to go instantly than having to take mods off my weapon I'm leveling and putting it on another.

This is the same with Warframes. I have a Vitality mod increasing my Health by 240%. If I want to use it on one of my other Warframes, I'm just going to take it off and put it on my other one anyway.

All this does is simply add a little extra convenience to the players. It breaks nothing, there's no harm in it, just prevents some rather senseless time consumption.