Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Confused with Naramon Focus

OldGodKing

Question

How exactly do I get the energy regen to work? After activating my 5 and using the focus skill, the energy regen is supposed to work, right? But it never does for me, am I doing something wrong?

Also, regarding Shadow Step, does the invisible effect only proc after I activate my focus or is it active from the beginning of the mission? Thanks in advance.

4 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, MegasBee said:

How exactly do I get the energy regen to work? After activating my 5 and using the focus skill, the energy regen is supposed to work, right? But it never does for me, am I doing something wrong?

Also, regarding Shadow Step, does the invisible effect only proc after I activate my focus or is it active from the beginning of the mission? Thanks in advance.

Naramon doesn't give energy, Zenurik does. You are using the wrong school if you want the energy regeneration (so that is what you are doing "wrong" I suppose).

Shadow Step won't activate until you use the focus power the first time that mission. After you do, the passives will start working.

Edited by Wopel

Just now, Wopel said:

Naramon doesn't give energy, Zenurik does.

Shadow Step won't activate until you use the focus power the first time that mission. After you do, the passives will start working.

Weird, cuz I keep seeing guys using Naramon like with Ash and their energy regens like crazy.

1 minute ago, MegasBee said:

Weird, cuz I keep seeing guys using Naramon like with Ash and their energy regens like crazy.

You should probably read the focus ability descriptions. That isn't from the Naramon focus.

22 minutes ago, MegasBee said:

Im confused. How do you know they are using Naramon? If their energy regain is crazy then they are using the Zenurik Focus. You can tell if anyone is using Naramon by watching them melee & they turn instantly invisible.