Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deceased Build Time As A Daily Log-In Reward

NuxMatrix

Tired of getting useless item xp and duplicate blueprints every time you log in? Feel like platinum discounts are a slap in the face? Well, how would you feel about getting six hours off all your builds for the next 12 hours as a 3 day log in reward?

Might be a nice little boost. It's nothing amazing, like a seven day log in reward, but it would be nice to get occasionally.

What do you guys think?

Edit: Up vote if this sounds good?

Edited by NuxMatrix

Tired of getting useless item xp and duplicate blueprints every time you log in? Feel like platinum discounts are a slap in the face? Well, how would you feel about getting six hours off all your builds for the next 12 hours as a 3 day log in reward?

Might be a nice little boost. It's nothing amazing, like a seven day log in reward, but it would be nice to get occasionally.

What do you guys think?

I just made a post about it taking to long to wait for items to finish being built, so yes. I'm all for this.

Wait times are necessary to separate the Free to Play-ers from those who pay. I'd never suggest removing them, or even giving players more than six hours.

Giving players a little boost does keep them playing. Whereas, removing wait times entirely stops them paying.

Wait times are necessary to separate the Free to Play-ers from those who pay. I'd never suggest removing them, or even giving players more than six hours.

Giving players a little boost does keep them playing. Whereas, removing wait times entirely stops them paying.

It doesn't separate anyone. It doesn't prevent someone from getting anything so I don't see how a little difference in convenience differentiates people who pay and don't. What does separate people that pay and those who don't are aesthetics, more keepsakes for weapons and warframes, and more powerful warframes and weapons, etc. All it is  a cash grab that benefits no one except the developers. It's actually meant to KEEP people from playing. The developers don't want players to blitz through the game and get and do everything through a few weeks of farming and get bored with it. With this they slow that down and make a few dollars on the side.