Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Praise RNG

NotAnNSASpy

RNG can read your mind. I was doing a T2 Capture and I really wanted Streamline so that my Frame could actually be useful. I went to the tile set where there's two passageways with pressure plates that activate the laser plates and lift the hidden door with some containers behind it. I was thinking about Streamline when I destroyed the containers and guess which mod popped out? Streamline! RNG is good. Then, I finished the mission and I got a Loki BP. Good run. Post the time when RNGesus has blessed you. Or when your farmed Conculysts for 8 hours and got nothing.

1 hour ago, Avionspirited said:

I'm sort of used to chance-related stuff.If you've played pokemon,and know the whole Natures,EVs,IVs,and the strategies you need to come up with to make them easier,you will understand.Its just chance.

Please don't remind me of hours when I would do nothing but try to hatch a shiny Pokemon from eggs. Those were days I would rather forget.

Edited by NotAnNSASpy

10 hours ago, Avionspirited said:

If you've played pokemon,and know the whole Natures,EVs,IVs,and the strategies you need to come up with to make them easier,you will understand.Its just chance.

At least you could do things to influence those factors towards what you're looking for.
If you know what you're doing, it's actually pretty easy to narrow down to a right-natured, 5 IV Pokemon.

In Warframe, on the other hand, all you can do is bang your head against a wall until the item you're looking for falls off. The only factor you can hope to influence is how fast or how often you bang your head, or (if DE's feeling generous) which of two or three different walls you bang against.

38 minutes ago, Hortonman said:

At least you could do things to influence those factors towards what you're looking for.
If you know what you're doing, it's actually pretty easy to narrow down to a right-natured, 5 IV Pokemon.

In Warframe, on the other hand, all you can do is bang your head against a wall until the item you're looking for falls off. The only factor you can hope to influence is how fast or how often you bang your head, or (if DE's feeling generous) which of two or three different walls you bang against.

True.....but do you like EV training? For some reason I do,and I've enjoyed every bit of it,without using those power items.Even worse,looking for good pokemon in hidden grottos.Anyways,after doing all of that,it seems I'm sort of okay with warframe...except for some unfair boss fights.