Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Shadow Debt Dojo Trophy

(PSN)pristin3origin5

1 hour ago, (PS4)pristin3origin5 said:

Im a member of a ghost clan and we needed only 100 waves to get the gold trophy decoration for our dojo. I completed over 300 waves myself so why did we only get the terracotta trophy? I tried to submit a support ticket but it would never go through.

If you completed 300 Waves as the Best Wave then you'll get a Gold trophy all by yourself -->So you continued till the end of the 300 waves and survived it as well<--. I honestly don't believe you did complete a 300 waves best wave... maybe accumulative yeah, but not as your best wave. The Sum of all participating Members best Wave will accumulate and that must be more than the 100 waves required. 

So Say your best wave was 50, and the other were 10 or 5 and so on... the computer would calculate your best wave + your clan member's best waves... That must make 100+ 

If you did 100 x 10 waves and only once 50 waves, the 50 waves would count for you in your name... the rest would not count or accumulate.

Edited by (PS4)AngelShur
Typo.

10 hours ago, (PS4)AngelShur said:

If you completed 300 Waves as the Best Wave then you'll get a Gold trophy all by yourself -->So you continued till the end of the 300 waves and survived it as well<--. I honestly don't believe you did complete a 300 waves best wave... maybe accumulative yeah, but not as your best wave. The Sum of all participating Members best Wave will accumulate and that must be more than the 100 waves required. 

So Say your best wave was 50, and the other were 10 or 5 and so on... the computer would calculate your best wave + your clan member's best waves... That must make 100+ 

If you did 100 x 10 waves and only once 50 waves, the 50 waves would count for you in your name... the rest would not count or accumulate.

Yeah i never said i did 300 waves at once.