Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recorded myself and my super cat.

Deshiel

His name is Wiki and he is an outside cat with which I care 4 daily. Most interactions he has are with me. He was in house till he grew big enought to handle the other cats in our village. My garden used to be occupied by this black bastard with only one eye but Wiki eventualy claimed the garden for himself because he's an exceptionaly intelligent and crafty cat. I saw him capture a bird mid flight once. ( Tried to save that bird, but he was done for the moment my cat sunk his fangs into him.) No matter what I throw at him he always catches it into his pawn first. Never missed. While this one is an energetic hunter, my other cat called chip is a super slacker and flegmatic and they hate each other because while Wiki dominated the area around our house for himself and fought any cat he would find. Chip would instead hang out with the other cats and let them move around his and Wiki's territory. So Wiki beats Chip up often, but lets him stay because he knows that we want him in too.

Wiki likes to cuddle with me and he loves to climb up on my shoulders and enjoy the free ride. He can stay like that for tens of minutes. Recently I even discovered that he hangs on to me and doesn't mind if I sit on my bicycle and ride around. He still tries to cuddle with my cheeks when I ride which is pretty funny.

It doesn't look like much in this video but theres a long hallway from where I emerge in the video and he was on my back the entire time.

The reason why he jumps out of my back so intensely is because he notices my niece (he doesn't like her, she used to abuse him) and flees. Had nobody else to record it for me but I was hoping that he would last longer or perhaps not  notice her at all. I told her that she needs to be quiet because he will get nervous just from hearing her. She couldn't contain herself however and I didn't get to screen much because of that.