Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] We Should Be Able To Craft 2 Of The Same Blueprints At The Sametime

Shin

As the title suggests. For example;

We got 2 blue patato bp's in our foundry but we're crafting it one at a time.

Instead of crafting 1 we should be able to craft 2 of them at the same time but the crafting time shoud go up like 1 patato bp takes 1 day, 2 of them takes 2 day.

This would shine on Clan weapons, i mean waiting for 12 hours for one Fieldron then crafting the other is a torment and not everyone can login the game everyday.

Just tell me what do you think about it after all im not saying my idea is the perfect one 

May the stalker stalks you guys..

Edited by Shin

Or multiple forma. What I found really annoying was when I was building my Akbolto. Had to build one bolto... then wait... then build another bolto... then wait again before I could finally build the Akbolto. Thought it was dumb I couldnt build both at same time.

How about instead of doing it where you wait the time on both, automatically set a Que for when the next one starts so that if you're trying to build more than one of the same item, it automatically starts the next item build if you still have the item mat requirements. Still the same speed as you suggest but don't have to wait on it to end to start the next and still get the same time duration you get.

How about instead of doing it where you wait the time on both, automatically set a Que for when the next one starts so that if you're trying to build more than one of the same item, it automatically starts the next item build if you still have the item mat requirements. Still the same speed as you suggest but don't have to wait on it to end to start the next and still get the same time duration you get.

This is good aswell. I dont mind waiting but crafting them one by one is annoying and stupid.