Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My 2 Cents About The Current Gameplay Of Warframe

FreaKzero

I think i stated already that im pretty &!$$ed off with the movement nerf in other threads. But here now are a few things i want to say about my Fears towards Warframe.
First of all - Before i bought my Founders Pack i was reading a line, i think it was in the Forums - that DE want with Warframe not the "cover shooter" mechanics - they want that you feel like a Space Ninja. And i loved Warframe BECAUSE of really that feeling - it was not a Shooter made for Consoles.
Well - As my pinky started itching i was searchin for better Methods to come forward and started Bladeslidin - started to gain momentum with Wallrunning, flip-crouch-flip-crouch i think most of users here who are &!$$ed off about the movement nerf know what im sayin here. And as i learned it - Warframe just became more awesome to me (and yes i can hit Headshots while im Wallrunning with a Latron). Now after that update (and i dont speak now about Bladesliding alone) i feel like a wet-rice-sack.

Another thing is ...as the News came with Update 8 and the Dojos i was pretty excited - yes i was - what is now ? U see most of the Clan players just go on Defense and do brainless farming (wave 5 - out - wave 5 - out - wave 5 out) - Gaia for instance, before that S#&$ty movement nerf was just awesome to do some tricks and make awesome combat cuz of the whole "around" Mapdesign - whats now ? All are stayin on boxes and shoot with Snipers or Rocket Launchers - Where is the Fun ? And the same farm mechanics behave ... "wave 5 - out - wave 5 - out".
And when me and my Friends playing Waves up to 50+ (without Vauban Strat) what we get ? Hellfire ?! seriously ? That is the Reward for Teambased Gameplay !?

Look at the Void Keys - First i saw them i was thinking - AWESOME, a special reward for Skilled and Hardened Players, what is it in reality ? U get Void Tier III Keys on Xini at wave 15 in "MASSES" and even the Voids arent that hard - i can do a Void 2 Extermination Solo with every Warframe.

And what was the result of the movement nerfing ?! Many &!$$ed off players and the Rushing Problem isnt a little bit better. I started to only invite "intelligent" people in my Tier 2 Raid Voids - why ? Because they didnt realize that in this Voids are many Secrets and rushed brainless through the Voids.

AND THAT is the problem of the rushing - not the Movement. When i want to Farm a specific Warframe or Resource- i invite another one who want to farm it or i go Solo - but why should i look around for anything when NO LEVEL has Secrets or "Skill based Mechanics" which can emphasize me to look for them. So i rush - and the Bladeslide or the really .. sorry idiotic other movement restrictions cant stop me - ill take my ash or my volt - BUT ... without this movement restrictions you had more Fun with it.

Same thing to the "I am a Wheelchair - i have to open all lockers" People which have more rights than we "speedier" people i think - With Void Secrets i dont mean lockers with just creditloot.

My Fears now - Update 8 and the "EXCITING" (sarcasm) News about that Warframe comes to PS4 were very close together - and my biggest Fear is that Warframe become a idiotic Consoleshooter - All People know you have to adjust Gameplay for Console Shooters and that is for me as a PC Gamer not really good News - so when u leave out the Community People in terms of that gameplay decision who want to play a lil bit more ... hm ... i try to say skillbased. Will you Dismiss all PC Gamers too when u can gain more Money with PS4 Players - in terms of Gameplay Decisions ?

And i just say that because noone from DE want to say anything about that Topic - and as we saw - many people want a more fluid and momentum based movement than that awkyard rice-sack behaviour.

Edited by FreaKzero

my frost still dont feel like a wet rice-sack

but some points are rly interesting, i think the slide cd is not solving this problem,

while in slide you stamina shouldnt recharge, or even got consumed in the animation

droptable is in work and it good far better than before, hellfire is still not acceptable in anyway on wave +30~50

i dont mind "wheelchair"-ppl, beside i dont like to call them like that

if i want to explore an area i go solo or with friends/clanmember who want to explore as well

if i want to speedrun bosses, i do that solo or i w8 for the other tennos and make sure they get their loot

the speedis often got tagged as the "bad" side of the community but not all are the same. .

and also i think DE will not make PC warframe match PS4 warframe, the consol ppl shall bend under the rules of the masterrace PC!

(im a PS fanboy, but i dont want this game being a consolshoother like CoD or BF)

short i dont mind nerfing my movment with "roflcoptering" and jump-slide-jump-slide

Try: Slide - roll - airslide to do a fast "Kick over" (thats pretty normal) so u dont get much bullets from Grineer (i do that for the Gorgon ones) - 4 out of 10 u will Fail. And that is not the Skill of a Space Ninja - thats the Skill of a Ricesack. The Movement Mechanics lost a LOT of their fluidity and as i wrote before - i dont complain about the bladeslide mechanics - even when they were awesome.

I also wonder how long the wallrunboost will stay - when the wheelchairs dont come along with it.

Try: Slide - roll - airslide to do a fast "Kick over" (thats pretty normal) so u dont get much bullets from Grineer (i do that for the Gorgon ones) - 4 out of 10 u will Fail. And that is not the Skill of a Space Ninja - thats the Skill of a Ricesack. The Movement Mechanics lost a LOT of their fluidity and as i wrote before - i dont complain about the bladeslide mechanics - even when they were awesome.

I also wonder how long the wallrunboost will stay - when the wheelchairs dont come along with it.

tbh the speed when you jump away from a wall is a bit ridiculous, so i dont see a problem there for "nerfing"(more fixing)

i think the should improve the roll, make my warframe roll farer, and also give it some invincible-frames

(yes, stolen from dark souls)

tbh the speed when you jump away from a wall is a bit ridiculous, so i dont see a problem there for "nerfing"(more fixing)

i think the should improve the roll, make my warframe roll farer, and also give it some invincible-frames

(yes, stolen from dark souls)

I could get behind the dodge and roll ability actually giving invincibility frames to, ya know, allow ya to dodge something...

Why you all want to cut out the "Fun" ?! Did you ever hit a Headshot when u propelled in air with a Wallboost ? (so Awesome)

I dont get that - why all Games have to be so "realistic" - we speak here about Space Ninjas - and even... Its a COOP Game.

Gears of War (same Movement but without Cover mechanics) with Wallrunning and Characters without Faces *applause*

Edited by FreaKzero

Why you all want to cut out the "Fun" ?! Did you ever hit a Headshot when u propelled in air with a Wallboost ? (so Awesome)

I dont get that - why all Games have to be so "realistic" - we speak here about Space Ninjas - and even... Its a COOP Game.

Gears of War with Wallrunning and Characters without Faces *applause*

i dont say you jump away from it like a rice-sack :3

but it could be acceptable if there was an jump animation where you rly push yourself away from that wall

I think i stated already that im pretty &!$$ed off with the movement nerf in other threads. But here now are a few things i want to say about my Fears towards Warframe.

First of all - Before i bought my Founders Pack i was reading a line, i think it was in the Forums - that DE want with Warframe not the "cover shooter" mechanics - they want that you feel like a Space Ninja. And i loved Warframe BECAUSE of really that feeling - it was not a Shooter made for Consoles.

Well - As my pinky started itching i was searchin for better Methods to come forward and started Bladeslidin - started to gain momentum with Wallrunning, flip-crouch-flip-crouch i think most of users here who are &!$$ed off about the movement nerf know what im sayin here. And as i learned it - Warframe just became more awesome to me (and yes i can hit Headshots while im Wallrunning with a Latron). Now after that update (and i dont speak now about Bladesliding alone) i feel like a wet-rice-sack.

Another thing is ...as the News came with Update 8 and the Dojos i was pretty excited - yes i was - what is now ? U see most of the Clan players just go on Defense and do brainless farming (wave 5 - out - wave 5 - out - wave 5 out) - Gaia for instance, before that S#&$ty movement nerf was just awesome to do some tricks and make awesome combat cuz of the whole "around" Mapdesign - whats now ? All are stayin on boxes and shoot with Snipers or Rocket Launchers - Where is the Fun ? And the same farm mechanics behave ... "wave 5 - out - wave 5 - out".

And when me and my Friends playing Waves up to 50+ (without Vauban Strat) what we get ? Hellfire ?! seriously ? That is the Reward for Teambased Gameplay !?

Look at the Void Keys - First i saw them i was thinking - AWESOME, a special reward for Skilled and Hardened Players, what is it in reality ? U get Void Tier III Keys on Xini at wave 15 in "MASSES" and even the Voids arent that hard - i can do a Void 2 Extermination Solo with every Warframe.

And what was the result of the movement nerfing ?! Many &!$$ed off players and the Rushing Problem isnt a little bit better. I started to only invite "intelligent" people in my Tier 2 Raid Voids - why ? Because they didnt realize that in this Voids are many Secrets and rushed brainless through the Voids.

AND THAT is the problem of the rushing - not the Movement. When i want to Farm a specific Warframe or Resource- i invite another one who want to farm it or i go Solo - but why should i look around for anything when NO LEVEL has Secrets or "Skill based Mechanics" which can emphasize me to look for them. So i rush - and the Bladeslide or the really .. sorry idiotic other movement restrictions cant stop me - ill take my ash or my volt - BUT ... without this movement restrictions you had more Fun with it.

Same thing to the "I am a Wheelchair - i have to open all lockers" People which have more rights than we "speedier" people i think - With Void Secrets i dont mean lockers with just creditloot.

My Fears now - Update 8 and the "EXITING" (sarcasm) News about that Warframe comes to PS4 were very close together - and my biggest Fear is that Warframe become a idiotic Consoleshooter - All People know you have to adjust Gameplay for Console Shooters and that is for me as a PC Gamer not really good News - so when u leave out the Community People in terms of that gameplay decision who want to play a lil bit more ... hm ... i try to say skillbased. Will you Dismiss all PC Gamers too when u can gain more Money with PS4 Players - in terms of Gameplay Decisions ?

And i just say that because noone from DE want to say anything about that Topic - and as we saw - many people want a more fluid and momentum based movement than that awkyard rice-sack behaviour.

you may be the first man in history to make it rain with 2cents...