Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Come and join our little community! New players especially welcome!

ChronoPhX

Hello tenno!

Tenebris Umbra is a clan created with the goal of making a small tight knit community in contrast to all those "Moon" Clans with 100s of members, where it just feels like another region chat. As you read in the title I, this is a very beginner friendly clan and the veteran players always look for ways to help you new guys out!

If you are interested in a thing like this, please feel free to contact me (Chrono PhX) , or one of my two Officers - Denninja & FlinttheImmortal, to send you an invite be you a newbie trying to find your way in this game, or a veteran looking for a cozy place to settle down and tell stories about the battles of old to the new generation of tenno!

We have a clan, and research is slowly, but surely underway. Something is always being farmed for and we prioritize wishes from players if there are any! Also the dojo is being continuosly worked on, since we don´t want our newbies to feel like they have to grind for a 10th thing again, there is of course no mandatory donation. If you can it´s great, but if you need those 300 Polymer Bundles, for your new throatcutter, get the throatcutter!

We also have a clan emblem!

OwiaXSo.png

This little fella right here is our Mascot! We still need to figure out a name for him, maybe you will have a great idea :)

Just a reminder, this is intended to be a small community, so we will not upgrade our clan up from "Shadow", so if you´re interested in joining! Please hurry up, while there is still some space left!

We also have a Discord channel, there is no pressure in joining it, but if you are interested in voice communication it´s there!

Until then stay safe tenno!

PhX

Edited by ChronoPhX

13 hours ago, rfisher321 said:

Can i join please? I am MR 3 as of this moment and want a small, friendly clan to join. Thanks!

Hey there, sent you an invite :) Hope to see you ingame soon!

20 hours ago, Summertime_Rebel said:

Can i join please? Im fairly new to warframe but this seems like a good and helpful clan.

Unfortunately, it says you are already in a clan. I hope they are a good fit for you!

I would like to join. I am fairly new to the game currently MR 4 and just looking for small and friendly clan if you are still recruiting. I would just like to know what region are you guys from?

Hey guys, how u doing? i'm trying to find one clan where me and my friend could join, we are both experienced players and this is ours secundary accounts, can u send us a clan invite please? We would love to be part of this community.

I recently started playing Warframe and I'm looking to find a nice bunch of people to do stuff with.

Currently I'm about to do the test for MR2 and I've been playing Vauban Prime mostly, but I've invested in Trinity, Oberon and Banshee as well (my starter frame was Excalibur). As you can tell I enjoy a support role - but since I'm finding my feet right now I haven't really dived much in to group play (aside from having a Public group for the quests/missions on Planets). Just grinding away to unlock Earth fully before moving on to the other 3 planets I Have unlocked so far too.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

This sounds nice to me. I've been in many clans, but they were too big. Hope I can enter and be a part of this community (Also, sometimes I get away big amounts of time (like 1 or 2 months), still hoping to get in). Bye, and hope to see you soon!

Hey, currently looking for a clan and you guys sound like a good fit. I'm fairly experienced (MR 6), got lots of resources to donate to the cause. Been playing quite consistently recently, will likely keep up if I have clan things to motivate me. I'd like to join you guys if you have space, in game name LordSpike94. 

Many thanks. 

Edited by LordSpike94

This clan sounds pretty nice and cozy..! :p
I'd like to join if you'll take me, i'm an old WoW player, used to raid waaay too much back in the day.
Now i'm taking it just a lil bit easy but i like being active in this game killing stuff and grinding to craft more stuff (as that seems to be the nature of the beast).
Though i like the game, i simply cannot play it on my own, it's kind of boring if you ain't got company.
I prefer to talk over voice chat but typing isn't that bad either :p
So i guess i'll msg ya in game...
i'm glad that i've stumbled upon this post, take care .

Edited by JudgeCSK