The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban Prime Phased + Rhino Prime Rubedo Plated Skins

Sir_Puddin

Starting off this post not entirely 100% sure this is the right place to post this, but I'm sure someone will move it if it needs to be.

Now with that out of the way, I'm going to say that I'm extremely happy that Vauban prime is out. I was hoping that with this patch that the Phased skin for Vauban would be done well, and for the most part I am happy, however there is an issue with paty of Vauban prime not containing the phased skin.

37E2651B058D10EF6880F71C963EFEF3EAFF11D4

While I am writing this I am also going to bring up the missing parts on the Rubedo plated skin for Rhino Prime. It would be really nice if all the parts for the skin would be on Rhino Prime too. As for now I have had to use a really tacky red that doesnt look too nice to attempt to mimic the skin, but it still stands out like a sore thumb.

55F6CFF7F973E4591DADD1AEB93D418F22EEA7A5

Without Red. F8885B07957EEB7B5ED7F47E18811589332C86CB

Whilst I'm sure there's other things that time would be better spent on fixing, I thought I would adress this issue and hope for a possible fix to make these look nicer.

This happens because there are new pieces to the model's mesh that regular Vauban doesn't have. so it's either filled with other bits from the texture map, or not at all like you see with Rhino Prime and his shoulderpads and around his waist. HOWEVER, I would really love if they would go back and fix these considering that they immediately fixed Vauban Prime + Immortal Skin. The shoes used to stretch the textures of the immortal skin horribly and also the collar under the helmet, I noticed this immediately after putting it on him. but then the next day suddenly it was fixed to just not apply the immortal skin textures there.

• 4 weeks later...

... I wonder if I'm the only one who actually likes the way the rubedo skin looks on Rhino prime...

I can't speak for vauban prime though. I don't dare to try and farm that yet, guaranteed burnout for me.

EDIT: A good way to 'hide' the discontinuity is shoulder plates. Rather easy for me, by using Edo Prime, but I can't speak for everyone.

Edited by BulletsforTeeth