Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strange "Defaulting" bug

ExtremistLine

So, for around a month now I've noticed a strange bug that seems to default many of my settings in the game practically every time I start the game. I think this bug occurs whenever there's an update or hotfix, or when I shut down/restart my computer.

The following things happen when this bug occurs:

-The following settings are set back to their defaults: window mode, HUD Size, Show Player List, possibly other settings

-Whenever I set my window settings back to borderless fullscreen, the game window goes about 25% off screen to the lower right, requiring me to restart the game (thankfully this usually doesn't default everything back)

-ALL of my gear (scanner, restores, specters, etc) is removed and put back into storage

-All of my emotes default back to their normal set

-It will never show my Warframe in the login screen, only the generic Grineer fleet

-It defaults my matchmaking to "public"

I've been waiting through several updates and hotfixes hoping this would be resolved, but it hasn't yet, so I figured it was time to report this bug. It's making me kinda hesitant to play now because I'm tired of fixing all my settings every time I play, I got even more frustrated when I got attacked by the Shadow Stalker and couldn't scan him because of it removing my gear.

Edited by ExtremistLine