Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Introduction V0ltRKA

V0ltRKA

Hello, my name is Robin, I'm from Sweden and I am 21 years of age. I've been a member since 2014 but I never really played much, until just a week ago (a week ago) dududu... relax that's old. I really starting to enjoy the game. I currently work and run a gaming community on Discord (discord is a VoIP application) with 2300+ members and also two Game Developers from another successful game (not giving out the name of my server just yet).

Anyway I was thinking (if I'm even allowed to do this) to make some kind of recruitment thread to my Discord server, It would be a place where you can find squads (permanent squads maybe?), trading and whatever you wanna do in Warframe basically. Like I said, I'm not sure if I am allowed to do this so I wont unless I'm 100% sure that I am allowed. Have a good day everyone and thanks for reading :) <3

EDIT: Also let me know what you think of the idea of being able to speak and find squads/permanent squads easier than using the ingame chat. You are able to chat and or use your mic, well you get the point, you could also read about discord if you wanna know more about it, it much better than teamspeak ect. :)

Edited by V0ltRKA