Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, This Is Getting Silly...

Strudul

Common my arse, I have clocked up a total of 432 hours playing and I still have not looted a single hells chamber, seeking force, stopping power or seeker, and having reset my account over 70 hours ago there is now a list of mods most would consider basic that I still do not have. The thing about RNG is its fine unless you are one of those who falls foul; it's a boring excuse for the absence of endgame content. I am quite happy for any dev to check my account and tell everyone here if I am lying.

I am so &!$$ed off with the silly rng system I have now stopped playing, and having already spent around £150 on the game,  DE wont see another penny of my money while it continues.  While I am not the only one who has clocked hundreds of hours and is still waiting to loot what most would consider basic mods, I for one have had enough.

Correct me if I'm wrong. But you've poured 432 hours into a Beta-Game that you know up front is a Beta-Game and is subject to change... You got 100s hours of enjoyment out of it, you know the content is subject to change, and you've clearly felt strongly enough to make a cash-money commitment to this game... And yet you are so livid? Clearly this game has been good to you long enough for to stick around that long, long enough for to put that much of investment into it.

Clearly the game has---or had---some draw for you to continue playing during aforementioned hours and throw money at or you wouldn't be here. Not to be condescending, but you sound like one of those WoW kids who have grown up on the likes of WoW and CoD and other such corporate trite and complain about every game they have ever played without an ounce of respect for the industry or devs behind the titles you derive your enjoyment from.

"OMG, I hate X game *opens up wallet, throws money at a sub/microtransaction, continues whining incessantly, thrives on venomous self-righteous behavior*"

If I were your clanmate or guildy in any game, I don't think we'd speaking to each other. Infact, it's one of the biggest reasons I stick to small guilds. Anyhow. They've said they are working on it. Consider that. Foster some patience, see what is to come.

Cool your jets, leave for awhile if you have to, but don't condemn a game and a team of devs who've brought you that much enjoyment so readily.

you do realize that those mods are really common, spam kappa for hell's chamber.

whats with this RNG gods crap, seriously its getting old, 

400+ hours of kappa and kiste, not one split chamber or hells chamber. *shakes head* :(

I already nearly maxed my shotgun fletchette and point blank even before I got serration.....

And yes I got seeking force and crowd control too before serration.

And I don't even like shotguns !

Awful RNG is awful.

Edited by fatpig84

Funny thing about the mods you have been searching far and wide for, they tend to show up frequently after you finally get it for the first time T_T

And always in groups.

Oh, you haven't found seeking force yet? Here's 3 in a row...

And always in groups.

Oh, you haven't found seeking force yet? Here's 3 in a row...

U mean oh u found seeking force ?

Here is 4 more !

Oh u mean u already got Rhino ?

Here in 4 runs I will drop u chassis, helmet and systems.

Edited by fatpig84

there's nothing better than the feeling you get when you suddenly receive the mod you always desired.

I have just been trying to get a Speed Trigger, and picked one up in a mission with some friends finally.  Only to reach the reward screen where it wasn't listed, and not in my inventory. So picking up a mod doesn't seem to be enough :l