Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Snipetron

BinoAl

I reset the day it was available, like many other people, because I spent my platinum in some pretty stupid ways the first time around. It said we'd keep all exclusives, so I figured I had nothing to lose. I didn't like that I'd have to re-farm my rare mods, but otherwise, I had very few reservations. Then, I realized that Snipetron was removed from the game almost entirely, becoming unobtainable. That was one of my favorite weapons, and had I known I couldn't get it back, I probably wouldn't have reset (Since I'm a sucker for exclusive gear). I honestly, felt deceived. There was no warning, it wasn't obvious that Snipetron was removed, and it seemed that I wouldn't lose anything I couldn't earn back. So, I filed a support ticket, explaining my situation, hoping they could help. After a 13 day wait (Understandable, with all the E3 work going on), I was just told that it was unavailable, and that there may be an event in the future. However, I barely made the last event, having just killed a few MOAs toward the end, since it was a busy weekend. One instance isn't a big deal, but I've felt rather deceived a few times so far. The Prime weapon part drop rates (Which were comparable to the old Railroad Monopoly pieces from McDonalds) also felt like a rather cheap attempt at sales, thought that was fixed (And in a rather grand way, with T3 keys AND Forma).

I'm not quitting the game, I'm not super angry and never spending money on this game or anything like that. I just want DE to know that I, and many others, do get annoyed by instances like this, and they shouldn't be so non-chalant about this sort of thing. I personally have just under 200 hours in this game, and many others I know have more, so it just doesn't feel good to have our progress affected by things like this.

I'm not accusing you of anything, but any weapon that gets taken away from people will inevitably turn out to be their "Favorite Weapon" regardless of how useless it was, or how much better the replacement is.

Heh I admittedly do often want what I can't have. It really was one of my favorites though. Running and gunning with it was incredibly fun with it, and can't be pulled off the same way with Vulkar or Latron

I reset the day it was available, like many other people, because I spent my platinum in some pretty stupid ways the first time around. .... Then, I realized that Snipetron was removed from the game almost entirely, becoming unobtainable. 

I'm sorry but it sounds like you want to have your cake and eat it too. You want to get all your platinum back AND keep the Snipetron.

Though DE was rather sneaky in removing the Snipetron (well removing the ability to get it). All I remember from the patch notes was 'New Sniper weapon' No mention that Snipetron was taken out. Was probably a couple days before I noticed that it was gone, which is a shame I was thinking of buying it soon.

I'm not trying to harass you or anything. It does kind of suck how they just casually removed it around the same time they let you reset.

I'm sorry but it sounds like you want to have your cake and eat it too. You want to get all your platinum back AND keep the Snipetron.

Though DE was rather sneaky in removing the Snipetron (well removing the ability to get it). All I remember from the patch notes was 'New Sniper weapon' No mention that Snipetron was taken out. Was probably a couple days before I noticed that it was gone, which is a shame I was thinking of buying it soon.

I'm not trying to harass you or anything. It does kind of suck how they just casually removed it around the same time they let you reset.

It's really more comparable to thinking you can have your cake and eat it too, then being told after having it that you can longer eat it and you should have read the fine print ;p

My big worry isn't that I lost the gun (Though I do really want it back), it's that they don't seem to care. I know several people that reset before realizing snipetron was gone, or even that the market was changed almost entirely to BPs. I know they said it might be in an event, but I feel like we should have kept it in the reset, as with Vandals and Primes