Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane Precision Set price ?

Dirt2Paper

Question

6 answers to this question

As someone who runs Jordas Verdict, you could probably get an entire set for 400-600p if you talk to the right people. Of course people are going to try to ring you up for 80-100p per arcane (which is ridiculous considering what it is). Aim for 40p a piece, be willing to accept 50p each, don't go over 60p each.

1 hour ago, Aura said:

As someone who runs Jordas Verdict, you could probably get an entire set for 400-600p if you talk to the right people. Of course people are going to try to ring you up for 80-100p per arcane (which is ridiculous considering what it is). Aim for 40p a piece, be willing to accept 50p each, don't go over 60p each.

ah ok thanks  since the new dual pistols (akstiletto prime) is what i usually for the whole mission it will be a valuable asset when i play and is there a chance for me to get a set for 200p ?

Edited by Dirt2Paper
details

12 minutes ago, Dirt2Paper said:

ah ok thanks  since the new dual pistols (akstiletto prime) is what i usually for the whole mission it will be a valuable asset when i play and is there a chance for me to get a set for 200p ?

This seems highly unlikely unless you get really lucky. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Just now, -AxHx-Vile said:

This seems highly unlikely unless you get really lucky. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

ah well ok thx for answering i guess since the only price i know of is arcane avenger and grace