Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Needs New Cosmetic Attachments

Dr.Dogwater

Does anyone else feel like warframe should have new cosmetic attatchments, namely robes, coats, and kilts? Why limit it to just a sydana? I mean, it would be really great for Fashion Frame; and some people can achieve a certain look without having to be limited to just sydanas. I'm absolutely sure that most people would love to have more customization for their Warframes, without just having the same old boring sydana.

I think what we're getting at is types of cosmetics that cover more of the warframe, rather than just skimpy sydanas and stuff.

Syandanas are the made the way they are because they cause very little clipping with most frames. Do you really want to imagine the insane amount of clipping that would ensue with a fully worn cloak, especially putting in the factor with the amount of body types Warframes have?

57 minutes ago, WaffleWaffleton said:

Oh man, I really didn't think about that. Imagine how much time it would take to program the physics not to clip with warframes.

What a pain.

Though while we may not be able to get a single cloak for every frame, it could be possible to give certain frames auxiliary attachments similar to Nekro's mortos binds and Valkyr's bonds that could act like robes/coats/kilts/ponchos/tutus just for them. Sense they would be made and used specifically for one frame in mind, there would be much less worry about clipping. Not much, but it's something.

Edited by Spot.

39 minutes ago, WaffleWaffleton said:

The problem with that though is that you're limited to a specific frame for a look you want to achieve all the time.

Unfortunately that might not be a frame you would like to play as.

A fair point, and I may have just brainstormed an idea, if not a tiny bit complex one.

Perhaps a system where we could choose a "sheet" that could be put on our frames, but we would have to prop and adjust it ourselves on each of them. It could be trimmed, given different patterns and coloring options, as well as other small ways to design them.

At that point though, we would probably just be better off making stuff like that in the Tennogen workshop. Actually if anything, that sounds exactly like the Tennogen workshop.

Edited by Spot.