Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Problems

ArkhalisTCR

Question

So.

I'm not new to the game by any standard. I have Volt Prime, Loki Prime, Vauban Prime, and a few Prime weapons, along with every Warframe in the game (aside from Atlas and Saryn). I'm trying to use a rather simple build with Excal for Draco with friends, as I don't have the mods for a complete RJ build, nor do I have any formas on Excalibur.

The enemies on Draco rip through my shields and health faster than a level 115 heavy gunner taking a full clip of a maxed Soma Prime to the face.

I need to know why this is and what I can do to stop myself from dying so much, because this is really getting on my nerves. can anyone please assist me, or do I just suck at Warframe (even though I play it a lot)?

3 answers to this question

If you want an RJ build for draco, there is no room for mods that provide survivability, so the best way to stay alive is to delete everything before something sees you.

To do that you need a help from EV Trin and even then it might not be enough without a full team of CPs. So, you also need a buffer to be efficient at killing. With all that you have the standard Draco team, yaay.

Even without strength maximization you should be able to find a build that is good enough to be viable there. If I were you, I would build around RB (energy efficiency, Rage, range and maybe duration if it feels more comfortable). So you can spam it, have enough range to be safe, and cut through the mobs. Also, if you want insane damage you could add the augment and a melee with a good finisher.

Or you know, the classic Shadow Step + EB thing.

Excal is not a tanky frame so you have to actually move to stay alive.

Also after reaching what level in Draco do you start having issues?

Edited by matto