Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strict Nat Detected - Connect Issue. Annoying As Hell !

MrWednesday

Hi ! 

For some reason, after update 8, there seems to be an abundant amount of connection issues. I lived in US East coast, after 5 - 6 hrs of gameplay I always caught myself having "Strict NAT detected. bla bla please forward port XYZ & ZYX to X.X.X" error pop-up. I forward the ports as told, turn off my firewall, turn off anti virus, even contact my internet provider.

Yet despite the effort, after 2-3hrs, it showed up again. And I have to waste my time repeating the process of forwarding ports. 

As a customer, spending dollars into the game, I expect to had at least some degree of fun out it. But no ! 

Please, fix this. 

You shouldn't have to re-forward ports after already doing that, Unless the router reset its setting on its own. I get that strict net message all the time while I have my work firewall setup. I just don't have the option of turning it off or changing its settings for security reasons really.

I have the same issue and after trying everything I could to fix it I gave up, alt+f4'd and switched from wireless to wired and had my pc on all night to Utorrent stuff, then the next day I started Warframe and there was no pop-up! Was a pretty shocking moment there :O

Switching from wireless to wired seemed to have fixed the ''haha no hosting any games or seeing friends online for you'' error.  

Guess it could work for you aswell, if you're using wifi :)

If not then I'm sorry :(  I know what it's like seeing that stupid error over and over again.