The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Phantom, the Forgotten (Ghost based frame) (More info coming soon and I want everyones opinions of her.) always updating.

(XBOX)KNIGHTX605

Phantom is a ghost based warframe.

She wears a lightish purple robe and hood with dark purple trimmings and chains covering her body. Her face is covered with black smoke and two yellow eyes (this is the description of her appearance until the drawing is made for her)

Reformation: Phantom goes into a spiritual state to safely hide away and scout areas around her for a temporary amount of time, while in this form enemies can't hit her but she can't hit them. She can also passthrough walls or doors. (Made to scout and regenerate health and energy.) effected by efficiency.

Possession: Phantom temporarily take over an enemy to fight that enemy's allies. If that enemy dies while possession it, it'll return you to normal, but will stagger you for a few seconds. (Made for confusion and damage and be that enemies level.) effected efficiency and strength (for damage)

Haunting: Phantom makes images of her self to confuse the enemies and escape or hide in that crowd to assassinate the enemy. (stealth and confusion to her enemies.) effected by range (for the amount of clones around her) and duration( for the amount of time for it to be used for.)

Consumed: Phantom makes her enemies go into a ghost realm with other images of herself that try to kill them or overwhelm them .(Add control and damage dealing.) effected by range (for the amount sucked in), efficiency (for it to stay active), and strength (for damage.)

Wandering soul(PASSIVE): When phantom kills an enemy when a specter is out on the field, she can turn them into an ally specter for set amount of time(limited to five specters) if you don't want a certain specter you can convert it in to health instead.effected by duration.

Aura: Naramon

Polarity: 1 Madurai and 1 Naramon

Shield: 120(360 at rank 30)

Health: 100(300 at rank 30)

Armor: 80

Energy: 130(195 at rank 30)

Her story is that her Tenno, Syrah made the frame her self. That Tenno built her because she was lonely because she had no one hanged out with her. She didn't want to work with the Orokin because of there cruel treatment and always tried something to get freedom. Then the Orokin decided that she was too rebellious and sent her to the torture prison to straiten her out. The ship that was carrying her and her frame crashed on a icy planet, all on board were dead but her. She was bleeding out and was about to die, then she looks at the frame and says "I don't want you to be lonely, so my final command and favor is for you to fined your self a new trust worthy friend." After that the frame nodes and disappears, after that she died with a smile on her face.

Lore: I always thought of freedom when I look at you my friend, you can vanish away so none can hurt you, you make those that try to hurt be hurt from the attempt, the all think of you as a monster, I think you as a ordinary person with special potential, I will always remember this till my final moments in life, untill then we will always be together my ghostly friend.

(This is my first creation and if you want you all can tell Dev about her, but still tell me your thoughts about Phantom in the comments below, goodbye for now Tenno.) P.S. I will make augments for her and more concepts soon.

Forgotten Memories: Before you start the quest you must have completed the second dream. You are on Neptune, while there( on any mission) you will get a purple flash, and a message type seen, and it shows a image of phantom, then it goes away.

After you go back to the ship the lotus wants you to figure out what that was, and she sends you to a spy missions on the orokin moon to get information about this frame. After those missions you get her helmet blueprint.

After you find the information about her last known location and a little of her origin story, you also figure out that some beings known as the orokin guards are going after her so, you go on a exterminate mission on Neptune to make sure they won't get her, you are to late, but before you go a orokin guard sergeant had information of where she is going and the access key to get on the location. Then you have to capture him, and extract the mission. When you do you will get phantoms chassis blueprint and the Titan nav coordinate.

Know you have a way to get on titan, you have to go rescue her, when you do the enemies notice start a timer before the prison locks down and have you fall the rescue, but if you make it on time you will have the mission completed, and you get her systems blueprint.

After you get back on your ship your operater asks phantom where her Tenno is, she says that she died long ago, and shows us a cinematic of her and her Tennos backstory (not their entire life in the empire), and how the got there. After that she wants you to assassinate The Orokin moon Warden, Tyron. Then after she tells you that you go to the location to assassinate him. After you do and leave, you get her blueprint.

After that you get a inbox from phantom saying thank you and goodbye for now. After you finish building her you get a inbox from saying that she has returned and ready to help you when you need her.

But know the real question is Tyron still alive?

If you want more information go to the codex I will make soon, or visit the my other threads.

Edited by (XB1)KNIGHTX605

I like this concept, but I suppose with everything there's some tweaking to be done:

1 - Her stats seem pretty over-the-top. At the moment you've got shields and health to rival some of the heavy frames in the game. While armour isn't too high, it's still quite durable. I'd suggest, in true ghostly fashion, to have a lower health and armour stat, more similar to the caster frames.

2 - Watch out for gold trimmings. As you know gold is usually reserved for prime frames, but I love the idea of a robe + hood with chains. The smoke may also be difficult to do, perhaps have something similar to Ash's arm where her head continuously smokes but her helmet's lights shine through.

3 - Loving the backstory - may want to proof-read it though, I'm seeing a few mistakes here or there (sorry to be nit-picky)

4 - Her abilities seem reasonable to some degree. I like the idea of actually possessing an enemy and controlling them rather than just mind-controlling them like Nyx. But be careful not to make others too similar to other frame's abilities, especially with the 4th - we don't need another Limbo >.<

My impression? Good. I do like the idea and thoughts being thrown around, and considering this is your second ever post and first fan concept, I really think your onto something. Not bad at all. Just remember to proof-read and take some time to spell check.

Keep it up!

thank you I know some abilities are similar sadly. The health and that we made last minute but I will change that I really didn't want it to be squishy. The trimmings were not meant to be like the primes and the smoke was the only way I tried to describe her face. And the story part I meant to put more in but it would spoil the location and more custom concept I have and I am not that good at typing.

Over all thank you and I will prove her more in the future and as soon as possible. Also it is ok to be picky I just want to improve her more and my creations. Until next time Tenno. ?

The stats are good which surprisingly a lot of people mess up on.

Onto the abilities, a little more clarification would help but it is fine.

The 1st ability seems a tad OP because you can basically stay there forever regardless of energy problems since it regens energy so how about it summons a cloud around Phantom that regenerate health (Toggle ability) and reduce a % amount of damage. Allies who come into the cloud receive health regeneration for a set duration. (Just an idea, do whatever you want.)

The lore is a bit iffy and somewhat boring. I suggest you change it but it might just be me...

Popstupid, the 1st ability will change and the form is TEMPORARY and only give little health and energy not too much its manly for health and stealth, but thank you for the criticism and I will think about it and the lore isn't that good because, A it would spoil more ideas, And B not a good type, But thanks.

I will improve her more in the future or as soon as possible. Thank you very much Tenno. P.S. When I said energy I was referring to aura mods.

I personally like the lore, yeah, a few tweaks here and there would make it better, but honestly, not bad for a first timer, It would seem to be a more sentient warframe like Mirage and Limbo, meaning it could be granted a quest to build it.

For the main Ultimate, Consume, my idea is that for those that die in that realm will be possessed and will begin fighting with Phantom. Basically, mass mind control.

4 hours ago, LoreKeeper-Ronan- said:

I personally like the lore, yeah, a few tweaks here and there would make it better, but honestly, not bad for a first timer, It would seem to be a more sentient warframe like Mirage and Limbo, meaning it could be granted a quest to build it.

For the main Ultimate, Consume, my idea is that for those that die in that realm will be possessed and will begin fighting with Phantom. Basically, mass mind control.

Lorekeeper, I have more lore for it and a quest, but I don't want to spoil them I will show the quest later or soon. And I probably will do what you said for possessed, but it it would be like necros and inaros, I will think about it.

Over all thank you very much for the comment I will improve her more as soon as possible. Thank you very Much Tenno I will see you later.

4 hours ago, LoreKeeper-Ronan- said:

The ultimate sounds a lot like Nekros's ultimate.

24 minutes ago, LoreKeeper-Ronan- said:

It sounds a bit like Nekros' Ult, but the main difference would be that you don't have to kill them, if something does survive, they would have only a fraction of health left. Also, I understand about keeping stuff a secret.

Thank you, Ronan. When I release more info about her later. I might make the next release be the location.

And 1 of these days I will make the drawings of her and everything else. And next week I will tell the location all I will say is that it is an orokin moon prision on a moon near Jupiter.( Not a tile set like the one on earth, but an actual location and it will have a boss.)

6 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

what if ...she can walk through solid walls? 

like in a ship she can pass through parts  except outside of ship hull ?

or maybe walk through sensors and locked doors?  

that is how she is. Why can't she.?

Just now, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

it wasnt clear in how that state worked so i was trying to see on details of the mechanics 

I am going to explain it more later and might draw it. And the lore was meant for it's back story. The state is mainly for it going around in a state and explore around the map like the gas form for wukung, the form just works like a ghost they can't touch you and you cant touch them. and I might make the chains detach from the body and seek enemies and drag them to her as an augment. This frame has been and is my most favorite project.

I noticed people want drawings of the concept frames so I want to see if someone wants to try and attempt to make a drawing of her.( I would have drawn her but I don't know how to draw good drawings yet sadly.) So if you have a drawing of her please view it here. If you have Xbox live on the one inv me to a party later.