The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

7 Day Booster Give Away Contest !

Dark5eiD

Funny thing but I don't have that many since I played tons of hours since it first came out of closed beta but since the update that started counting from zero happened I have played way less. Oh well. An affinity booster sound fun when you have to forma EVERYTHING.

sTQYTDG.png

Edited by kasalaba

kkUNBJq.jpg

Highest time played goes to Neah with a whopping 4176 hrs played. Congrats on your 7 day booster, you will receive it in a few hours.

RPGforDINNER cant enter someone elses obviously. should of had Gurzil enter it in.

Lowest time played goes to The.Night.Wolf with 253 hrs played. Welcome to warframe and enjoy your 3 day booster.

Just now, RPGforDINNER said:

it was not meant to be a entry just wanted to share it to see if anyone can put a higher one

gurzil himself could of not posted on the thread anyways haven't seen him online since the shadow debt event

wow and he still had that many hours....

4 minutes ago, Lord_Impaler said:

wow and he still had that many hours....

he would probably have over 6000 hours i'm really curious though is there anyone out there that can beat him?

anyone that can show a screenshot of their profile and have more ingame hours than gurzil i'm more than happy to give 500 platinum

Edited by RPGforDINNER

2 minutes ago, Lord_Impaler said:

im not sure if i am jealous or not.. gotta go outside at some point right :)

i have to admit i know why he has so many hours he had a bad habit of going afk for long periods of time while in the dojo would explain why his PC broke once

Edited by RPGforDINNER

2 minutes ago, RPGforDINNER said:

i have to admit i know why he has so many hours he had a bad habit of going afk for long periods of time while in the dojo would explain why his PC broke once

I thought it only counts actually game playing time ? was that something of a bug in the past ?