The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

V Polarity Slot In Frames Useless

Centaur

Well Rage, let's be honest, is pretty situational, and pretty rare.

As far as the other two, it's more often to find a frame focused on one or the other. If they have damage, they may want focus, but effects prefer continuity.

Frames like the Ash seem caught it a poor spot, since they have 2 V slots out of the gate. And get almost zero benefit from focus with their underwhelming(and/or glitchy) damage skills.

To be honest, putting two V polarity slots on Banshee is a bit daft.  There are all of two V polarity warframe mods (Rage hardly counts as you'll never see it), so they might as well just hardwire Focus and Continuity into the 'frame. XD

both focus and continuity are very very common, should take you no more than a day at most, spam xini and kappa and you will get them

Continuity is very very very frame spicific. It's rare that a frame should use both continuity and focus.

Overall I think that they need to come up with more useful V slot mods. 

As Habba said Focus isn't that rare of a mod, just go do a high level infested defense mission, I see them drop pretty regularly. I've saw countless continuity's drop in my time of playing but have only ever had 1 rage drop while I was playing.

Of thsoe 3 I find rage near useless, unless your an idiot your going to hide the second your shield drops or is about to drop to regen it. The fact rage only works on health damage really limits the usefulness of that mod, with the exception of maybe on a trinity. If it gave you energy when your shield dropped insted of based on health damage, I might see it as useful, but as it is now I'd rather use continunity or focus, I see no real viable useage for rage.

Also Continuity+flow+focus+stretch on a ember is a massive amount of fun with world on fire, world on fire has a 18m range when maxxed, and adding stretch adds a massive amount of range to it.flow for more energy (mien is at +100% don't plan to raise it higher its enough), continuity makes it last longer than 8 seconds, and focus makes the dot hit harder. Plus its pretty cool watching a ton of dudes roast from a geyser of flames erupting from under their feet like a tornado. Its especally fun in Xini. I just wish the fire patch thats under your feet when you used it, would actually be as large as the aoe's actual radius is. Banshee is another one that can also beenfit massivly from this same combo on their ult assuming all can effect it, don't think continutiy does, but I am sure focus and stretch do. Now if only Xini would cough up the banshee helm bp.. been trying for weeks to get that damn thing. Whats funny is I got the alt helm from an alert before the actual one to make the frame.

Edited by Scyris

Continuity is very very very frame spicific. It's rare that a frame should use both continuity and focus.

Overall I think that they need to come up with more useful V slot mods. 

Exactly. On frames like Ex. Prime, Banshee or Ash, you need Focus to improve their "main" skills, but there are usually much better mods then Continuity. So one V polarity and a second none V polarity would be much more beneficial. 

...and Rage. Well, I have not seen this mod in close to 200 hours played. I'm not even sure it's worth using over less situational energy increasing mods like Flow or Streamline.

Funny you all are saying Rage is so rare...farm the Void. I've found two of them in Teir 3 missions. If I remember correctly (I probably don't, but that's what happens when I'm sleepy.), Rage was included in a recent update as a Corrupted drop. Just go in the Void with either a buddy who knows all the secret rooms or a guide that lists them, then loot to your heart's content.