Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Share The Exp!

thatdamnlobster

Not saying im not a team player, and lord knows im always one for helping a fellow out but when i do kiste, its not for exp, its for mods. ppla ask me to stay by area so everyone gets exp. i own all the warframes, currently going for all the weapons too, and mag is my choice for kiste and kappa. ppl get mad when i dont "share the exp" even tho thats not why im there. the faster and more enemies i kill, the more mods drop. simple efficient and works out for everyone. why do i have to change my habits for them? why cant they just let me do my thing. they get on average more exp doing it my way than theirs anyway. doesnt make much sense. i just enjoy anywhere from 23-30 mods a game. i am not going to change.

Shion963, on 15 Jun 2013 - 10:28 AM, said:

IMHO sounds like you should avoid random games.

Just a thought.

i agreee 100% with you sir, but unfortunatly alot of my friends dont share my timezone :( and this is only referenced for my times on pugz, my friends ejoy the S#&$ i give them Edited by thatdamnlobster

Farm near the pod or we'll just point and laugh when you die down a hallway. I know I for one am not going to save your &#! if you're being a prick.

i usually dont die, max power mods for mag means that all enemies in the room die. on occasion i die, maybe once evevry 15 games, but that means i have the ability to rez myself, im not a noob