The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

People Complaining At The "lack" Of Free Items

Strudul

That proves nothing (unless someone from DE explicitly stated somewhere in that thread that there will be no more potatoes).

Just because it doesn't rain for a few weeks does not mean that it will never rain again.

if DE removes  potato\cata alerts will be the day this game sees its first exodus and its first stage of free 2 play game death.

OT:

people are not really *@##$ing about not getting more free stuff, people are mostly &!$$ed off that there are SO MANY fluff free stuff that no one wants or asked for cluttering the decent stuff.

remove all the pointless XP and credits and blueprints and people will stop crying about the free stuff.

Edited by TisEric

the daily login and alerts only give you a chance for potatoes in theory, because I've yet to see an orokin reactor since I've joined and the only catalysts I've been able to get were from livestream events.

I'd rather my daily login reward reset each week if I had a guarantee of getting a high tier reward like a potato or something at the end of the week, rather than getting nothing but exp or credits for two weeks straight, or the same duel zoren BP over and over.

True.

However, the RNG needs a fix. For example, if I find a blueprint for Latron prime in a void mission, it ought to be more probable to find (in others void mission) the others parts of the weapon instead of the same % for everything. On this way, at least, a player could create ONE item. It's frustrating to have 2 or 3 BP (Frost Prime, Latron prime, Reaper Prime), and need just one object to create everyone of them...

On this way, maybe a player could be unlucky and find a BP of an item he doesn't like, but at least he could HAVE something, and not a list of BP that can't use for the lack of last components....

With just 3 items, as now, it's difficult to create something (for example, I have a Latron Prime BP, a Reaper prime BP with an handle and a Frost prime BP..... and can't build nothing), imagine when new prime warframe and weapons will be available... A player could take something like 6, 7 or 10 different BP and objects all different without the possibility of build one of them.

That's not good.

Ah, also Formas. People use them a lot, give at least one for free, come on...

Yeah, I created a topic about this and literally everyone who posted in the topic said "Not going to happen" I agree with what you said but let's be honest, the DEs probably won't go through that trouble when 90% of the players just say "Rng is Rng".

I described the majority of F2P games... None of them force you to pay (because then by definition it wouldn't be F2P), but if you want certain items, then you have to pay up.

Rarity is a good thing

If the good items are too common:

-You soon won't have anything more to get

-You are less likely to support DE

-You will get bored

-You will stop playing

First of all you described a F2P game i've never heard of. Most F2P games start u off with in game currency and in game currency can buy anything except cosmetic items, which is fine.

You won't have anything more to get? It's hard enough to level the things up and we have a limited amount of slots and either way we're gonna probably have a forma blueprint which we can build ONCE.

We are less likely to support DE? How? In what universe? We would support DE more if the alert missions and drop rates weren't so out of wack.

We will get bored farming nonstop for the items. not having more weapons to play with!

We will only stop playing when an item drop rate is completely out of wack, not when we have more weapons! (Example, I didn't play warframe until they balanced out Reaper Prime drop rate, Yes I did farm nonstop for a few days before that but I failed).

P.S. Rarity is not always a good thing especially for things like alert missions. Why would I attempt to farm alert missions nonstop for a special helmet when I can just buy it for $5?

I was born in the 80's... the 60's seemed like a cool time and I was late to the party.

F the world for making this happen, time should rewind.

But in seriousness... the no taters dropping is a thing, and it's an annoying thing. We'll just have to wait for them to revamp the system like they mentioned in the thread about u8 work.

bad example. 

It's the fun part about virtual reality - you can make things happen that doesn't seem to work in real world.