Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To Get %off Coupon...

KJay1010

Question

14 answers to this question

No, it's just a visual bug and it was supposedly fixed by the latest hotfix.

Also before the hotfix was applied, i have been logging everyday and i still got one. It showed 1 star on that day. And the next day it was 3 stars again.

The plat coupon only reduces your purchase of an Ingame item purchased with plat

I have heard that this reduces platinum purchase prices, not single item discounts. If you could give a source I'd believe you, though.

If not, I wouldn't take this as law just yet.

No, it's just a visual bug and it was supposedly fixed by the latest hotfix.

Also before the hotfix was applied, i have been logging everyday and i still got one. It showed 1 star on that day. And the next day it was 3 stars again.

I heard it was just one day that DE planned in that way.

Otherwise, I believe Log-in Reward got to be One start to get the Platinum Discount Coupon.

The plat coupon only reduces your purchase of an Ingame item purchased with plat

It reduces the cost of buying a platinum bundle. When you get the coupon and go to the market place and click on the "buy platinum" you will see on the top that says how much % cheaper it is and the costs are adjusted as such.

I figured I wanted to use my 20% discount coupon and buy 170 platinum. Then I see it's normally 800 G1c (what does Gamers First have to do with this anyway?), but is now reduced to 640 G1c. To get the 640 G1c I still have to buy 800 G1c as the packages are fixed. So practically there is no discount as I still have to pay full price for the 800 package (to get the required 640 G1c)!

Also, I have played enough All Points Bulletin (Gamers First) and do not wish to support G1 further...

I figured I wanted to use my 20% discount coupon and buy 170 platinum. Then I see it's normally 800 G1c (what does Gamers First have to do with this anyway?), but is now reduced to 640 G1c. To get the 640 G1c I still have to buy 800 G1c as the packages are fixed. So practically there is no discount as I still have to pay full price for the 800 package (to get the required 640 G1c)!

Also, I have played enough All Points Bulletin (Gamers First) and do not wish to support G1 further...

That sounds like a regional issue. I'm in America and I am not forced in any way to use any other site's currency or pricing. I can simply directly buy platinum.

Maybe 4 days ago I got a 50% discount in dayly 7 days tier reward.

It works like this:

- Connect in game

- your reward is 50% discount in platinum purcharse

-()"/*^¨"·"!=)(·/)"!·(/B

- Get your credit card

- Buy 1000 platinum in my case for 22€ (25€ in steam you will have 3€ left for something else)

- Enjoy

Never buy plat if you dont have the discount :)

Edit: To buy plat I just went to the shop, pressed buy plat button and the prices where already 50% off, they dont give you a code or something like that.

Edited by truci4