Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broberon Paladin Build From a 2+ Year Oberon Vet

DiosGX

Question

So I've played Warframe for a bit over two years, and during most of that time, I've played Oberon. I prefer thinking of him as a paladin despite whatever direction he seems to go in these days, but to wit, I like paladins. I like mitigating damage, healing, and being able to stand up to some tough bull ****. To that end, Trintrin got a nerfity-nerf, and some of you may want to try out Oberon because he still has infinite healing range. The trade off here is that his orbs have travel time... oh no. o 3o

To compensate for your orb travel time, you're going to want to make educated guesses from time to time, and fire off some insta-cancel heals after an ULT here and there (to be sure you don't die from casting). That's how I play it generally, anyway. This build gives a 30% armor buff to a Hallowed that is large enough to support 4 players without getting in each other's way. Enough range on Reckoning to be utilized during room-crossing horizontal bullet jumping for CC (radiation/blind/knockdown), and see some of its best use in Interceptions for peeling off of consoles.

It sports a heal that isn't going to really save the day, but is more than sufficient to support parties that actually know what they're doing.

This is my best suggestion from 2 years of Oberon playing. To be fair, however, this build sees its best use with the Zenurik Focus tree for its energy regenerating passive. However, once activated, you will find it very hard to actually die outside of a freak Ballista snipe. Stay in your Hallowed Ground when stationary, stick to Reckoning during aimglided bullet jumps, and nothing can stop you. 

http://imgur.com/a/SKd7B

1 answer to this question

I max leveled oberon just for mr and a few days ago rebuilt him for the premium skin ima buy but I hafta say he appears a lil awkward but I can really see him being a great frame, he has okay stats, good heals sure its not trin INVULNERABILITY GOD SHIELD +ENERG +ENDLESS HEALTH but in an ACTUAL game mechanic sense he has good healing, buffing, a lil damage and some CC in the mix

I like his abilities mechanicaly & I need to actualy play him lol (after I get the skin lel) my only issue I have with him isn't because of him but the random garbage sortie/event enemies that 1 hit doesn't matter your build, I run a immortal inaros build with 5.1k health and both max steel fiber and armored agility and I ALWAYS run 100% ult ALWAYS and yes I keep finding garbage enemies that 1 hit me outve nowhere for no reason