Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Kavat concept] Persian Kavat breed

UncleWalrus

While considering the over-reliance on Carrier (for fairly understandable reason) that relegates most other sentinels and the Kubrows to being MR fodder or fashion statements, I thought that one possible alternative to carrier could be a Kavat breed.

A fluffy Kavat breed. So fluffy, in fact, that it generates a constant static charge that makes nearby pickups (6-8m max range, since it can move around) stick to it to be collected by its master, and will zap enemies in mele with an electric attack with a guaranteed electric proc.

Unfourtunately, mechanics aside, given how Kubrow physical appearances are irrespective of their breed, I doubt this would be within DE's desire to implement visually.

Edited by UncleWalrus

Yeah, let's do like every single cat breed that exist in real life, with near 50 variants. Why stop at a persian when you can have egyptian maus and burmese all over the place? I mean, it's not like DE would just make up their own kavat breeds or something......

2 hours ago, Madho said:

Yeah, let's do like every single cat breed that exist in real life, with near 50 variants. Why stop at a persian when you can have egyptian maus and burmese all over the place? I mean, it's not like DE would just make up their own kavat breeds or something......

They don't directly want a Persian Kavat breed; they want a breed similar to them aesthetically, with unique mechanics that will allow for it to be useful on the field and be an alternative to Carrier. They simply reference the Persian breed because, well, they're a really fluffy cat.

This being said, I plan on being a crazy Kavat lady as soon as U19 comes out, and fluffy cats are by far my favorite. Bring on the fluff.