The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titan, the orokin moon prison (always updating)

(XBOX)KNIGHTX605

There was no way to get on Titan because it had high defense in its orbit. But when you find Phantom you get the access code to deactivate it's defenses. The moon hold all of the Orokin's enemies; criminals, sentients, Tenno, and etc.(Or what's left of them.) The prison has many trials that you have to face.

The Orokin are dead but all their AI are still online watching over the prison and ready to fight.

The boss's name right now is Tyron the Warden, the highest level AI of the prison.

how to get the location are through Phantom's quest, or buying her bundle.

I want everyone's opinion on this concept in the comments below and if you want you can show this to DE if you want. Vote on next week's concept Tyron the Warden, a new operation, or a new frame type in your vote down below.

If you want more information about Tyron go to the thread named Tyron, the warden of titan. Or if you want more concepts of mine just visit the codex I will make soon, or look through the other threads I made.

This concept is part of Phantom, the forgotten, quest.

Edited by (XB1)KNIGHTX605

5 hours ago, (PS4)glider700 said:

I love your idea of an orokin prison but instead of there being sentients there because the orokin had a hard time killing them, and it would make sense to have Tenno there.

maybe drones made from old Tenno like mag, volt, Loki, Excalibur.

when I said sentients I was making a example. The drones I will think about.