Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Kind Of Boss Drops Nano Spores?

SonofRobin73

It's beyond annoying when a boss drops common components such as nano spores or ferrite. Where's the reward for the challenge?

For example:

I've been running Phorid for over 30 times now, desperately trying to get a nyx helmet bp. Around 85% of those runs yielded plastids or nano spores and the rest yielded a couple rare materials and a few bp's. The bp's are too far and thin between in my opinion and getting just nano spores and a common fusion core isn't rewarding at all for defeating Phorid.

The point I'm trying to make is, enemies need to scale with the  loot they drop.

A hard enemy such as Phorid should almost always give a rare material or a bp. Instead it is the opposite where I am almost always getting useless materials from a boss that I could have just gotten out of a storage container.

I have 90k Nano Spores from farming Control Modules and Plastids (I get them at Uranus now, thankfully). I am perpetually out of Ferrite and I am soon going to run out of Salvage (which I had tons of farming Morphics on Mars). When I eventually get a Despair blueprint, guess which of those 3 I don't have to use? Nano Spores! I hate Nano Spores. /deardiary

Um, I farm Phorid all the time solo for neurodes, and he drops them at a fairly constant rate(To be fair, I do use frost which is very good at cheesing pretty much every boss every, but loki and ash are also very good against Phorid). Also, none of the bosses in this game should be giving you any trouble at all, to be honest. The only thing bad about Phorid is his psychic bolts but if you just go with even one other person they will be able to heal you right back up if they one hit you. Also, freeze mods make this dude a joke as he is very susceptible to them. But considering that at least one neurode is required for pretty much every single secondary in the entire game(or at least all of the ones I bought) I'd say that the reward is good enough.

Also, Control modules drop at a fairly common rate from Hyena for me and all of my friends as well, so I dunno.