The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New War frame idea(in development)

tennorod

Just now, tennorod said:

I see what you mean and when you say  what parts of history, media, and culture could be related to your senses do you mean do you mean in a general sense  like overal history or them being in relation to warframe 

The relation between the source material and the Warframe, and how you could tie it in with the current lore. The Six Senses of Buddhism comes to mind for your specific Warframe, as they relate to senses, but feel free to use any source material you deem fit for your concept.

4 minutes ago, MissMarifire said:

The relation between the source material and the Warframe, and how you could tie it in with the current lore. The Six Senses of Buddhism comes to mind for your specific Warframe, as they relate to senses, but feel free to use any source material you deem fit for your concept.

Ok I see what u mean thanks man

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Naoya-evil-93 said:

I like this idea, the lore is interesting too. The powers is ok but I suggest you to change some things and ensure that the powers are in line with the basic concept of Warframe.

what do you suggest I change and I think the powers fit the theme alright 

Interesting, simple yet effective.

a few nitpicks here and there:

1: how exactly is she a direct representation?

2: how exactly does the 1 work? losing balance is kinda vague but i think i get your drift?

3: i think if the 4 made enemies stagger when they take damage it would be cool too. ya know, like they are feeling so much pain they double over in pain!

4: perhaps the 4 could be renamed to something like "suffering" "infliction" or "False Pain"

I like where youre going and this is definitely an interesting and unique frame. Id love to see this grow! Good luck!

3 minutes ago, MrPigman said:

Interesting, simple yet effective.

a few nitpicks here and there:

1: how exactly is she a direct representation?

2: how exactly does the 1 work? losing balance is kinda vague but i think i get your drift?

3: i think if the 4 made enemies stagger when they take damage it would be cool too. ya know, like they are feeling so much pain they double over in pain!

4: perhaps the 4 could be renamed to something like "suffering" "infliction" or "False Pain"

I like where youre going and this is definitely an interesting and unique frame. Id love to see this grow! Good luck!

1.Selia design is based off her operator with the blindness and sense manipulation 

2.I'll will come up with a better description soon

3&4. I will take your advice and make changes  

And thanks for the support I hope the same it's up to DE though

24 minutes ago, tennorod said:

what do you suggest I change and I think the powers fit the theme alright 

Well i was thinking, what about a power called Black Out? This skill will make the enemy blind and confused so they will shoot at random because they're panicking, they can also run randomly making them colliding each other (even shoot each other after collide) or they can collide against wall (that will be pretty fun to see XD)

1 minute ago, (PS4)Naoya-evil-93 said:

Well i was thinking, what about a power called Black Out? This skill will make the enemy blind and confused so they will shoot at random because they're panicking, they can also run randomly making them colliding each other (even shoot each other after collide) or they can collide against wall (that will be pretty fun to see XD)

Sounds nice but it might sound similar to nyz chaos trust me I had an ability affecting the eyes but it sounded too similar to nyz chaos

7 minutes ago, tennorod said:

Sounds nice but it might sound similar to nyz chaos trust me I had an ability affecting the eyes but it sounded too similar to nyz chaos

Hmm maybe u're right, it's hard to be original these days... What about a dark fog that will reduce the visibility for enemies but not for the user (and allies)? The fog makes it harder for the enemy to identify the tenno that will benefit from a greater chance of making stealth kills

Edited by (PS4)Naoya-evil-93

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Naoya-evil-93 said:

Hmm maybe u're right, it's hard to be original these days... What about a dark fog that will reduce the visibility for enemies but not for the user (and allies)? The fog makes it harder for the enemy to identify the tenno that will benefit from a greater chance of making stealth kills

Now that sounds original 

1 hour ago, (PS4)Naoya-evil-93 said:

This sounds similar to radial blind & prism now that I looked it over