Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Price Check

(XBOX)Sean Blaze 410

Question

9 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Wopel said:

Why don't you try the appropriate forum, trading?

Because either way, it's players helping players. Thanks for no help.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Girrafero said:

Alrighty! Well the systems is around 100p, and the BP should be around 30-50, but for future reference, you should use https://warframe.market

Thanks

3 hours ago, (XB1)Sean Blaze 410 said:

Because either way, it's players helping players. Thanks for no help.

Thanks

Actually it isn't, especially when there is a specific forum for you question that you are ignoring.

8 hours ago, (XB1)Sean Blaze 410 said:

Yeah, just like u could have ignored this post, and kept it moving.

I chose to let you know that there was a proper forum for your request where you would get more views and responses in the future, you chose to be an ignorant jerk about me being nice and taking the time to point that out.

On 6/2/2016 at 7:50 PM, Wopel said:

I chose to let you know that there was a proper forum for your request where you would get more views and responses in the future, you chose to be an ignorant jerk about me being nice and taking the time to point that 

On 6/2/2016 at 7:50 PM, Wopel said:

I chose to let you know that there was a proper forum for your request where you would get more views and responses in the future, you chose to be an ignorant jerk about me being nice and taking the time to point that out.

First of all, he was just asking, and there was no harm in that, was there? And even if it wasnt the right forum you could have very nicely asked him to use the trading forum like I had, (because he obviously took what you said to offense) and even still you chose to make an argument with him which, may I add, is very ignorant yourself sir.

Edited by (PS4)Girrafero