Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Braton Sounds

L0N3R

Hi guys! :)

As an old player, does anyone here miss the old Braton/MK-1 Braton firing sound? You know, the pew pew instead of the "normal" AR sounds we have now?

In my honest opinion, I actually loved that sound (Though the sound for them now is pretty good) because it's what I grew up in Warframe with, being a beta player and all and the MK-1 Braton being my very first gun. I have a small suggestion. Since the Braton Prime doesn't really sound like a "Prime" weapon (I actually thought the Braton P had the same sound as the normal Braton until I put my headset on), what are the chances we could get the old *pew pew* sounds of the really old Braton to replace the sound of the Braton Prime? It would really make the Braton Prime feel like the Prime weapon it should sound like. (Take a listen to the Latron and Boar Prime, those are what Prime weapons should sound like, in my opinion.)

To the guys who don't know, here's what the Braton sounded like a few years back, at around 1:28 into the vid.

(Off topic 'bout the Braton, but what are the chances we could also have the boom sound of the Lato Vandal back? The new sound sound a tad bit too weak imho)

Edited by L0N3R

DE sure opened up a can of worms by caving in and returning that legacy Hek sound haha. I hope they give us the option to use either/or honestly. I want the old Braton Vandal sound back myself

Edited by Torhque

15 hours ago, Torhque said:

DE sure opened up a can of worms by caving in and returning that legacy Hek sound haha. I hope they give us the option to use either/or honestly. I want the old Braton Vandal sound back myself

Hopefully in the form of an item. A "Sound Emitter" item perhaps, and it could be used on Weapons and Warframes (The old PEW-WHOOP sound for skills)