Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dera, Lol~Wut?

Oz270

So i claimed my Dera today, and Wot?!
It's a flat piece of...chopping board that's so flat because a hundred or so of Grineer rollers rolled over it.

and plasma/laser is coming out of the wrong part of the weapon.

My question to DE is as follows; " is the flatness of the rifle a feature? "
and
When will the laser emitting part of the gun be fixed?

Edited by Oz270

Supposedly their working another major overhall that involves mainly several dozen bottles of Turtle Shine, with the Clan Systems and weapons at the center.
And again, supposedly, the reason it's not a prime priority was because of E3 thingies.

So my guestimate, as it has been for two weeks, is that we won't see any major content update until at least the end of this week. And even then I wouldn't put much money on it.

But I am confident things like our Mattel Brand Build-Your-Own Corpus Gun will get sorted out by the the 5th.

Edited by VScipii26

Dojos were released with the "alpha" tag, so I assume that the same applied to the weapons (because clearly no one bothered calculating DPS on some of them).

Now, due to E3, things apparently got delayed, so hopefully things will get underway now.  I'm assuming this week we'll have some moderate changes and next week will be bigger ones.

It's a fun weapon to use, but that doesn't mean that it justifies sucking against Grineer for a slight boost against Corpus. A slight buff against Grineer ought to improve the weapon and make it a genuine sidegrade.

It's not that bad. I manage to completely now over Grineer with my Dera. Sure there are better options for Grineer such as Boltor or Kunai that can get past armor, but Dera is not that bad.

I'm out and about for father's day at the moment, but I'll be happy to draw up DPS tables for it against Grineer when I'm back home. The natural comparisons will be the Boltor and the Braton.

EDIT: link to .xls file: http://www.mediafire.com/download/aqj55ekfa8eab2u/Warframe_-_Grineer_-_Dera_vs_Braton_vs_Boltor.xlsx

You'll find the graphs on the second sheed.

Edited by Volt_Cruelerz

It's a fun weapon to use, but that doesn't mean that it justifies sucking against Grineer for a slight boost against Corpus. A slight buff against Grineer ought to improve the weapon and make it a genuine sidegrade.

COMPLETELY agree here:) dps increase needed .. or something done

The Dera looks just like the Corpus Crewman weapons, because that's what they are.

Well, we say that, but the research weapons are all drastically better than the versions the enemies are holding, eh?  I've never seen the enemy Deras firing at the rate the Tenno ones do.

Well, we say that, but the research weapons are all drastically better than the versions the enemies are holding, eh?  I've never seen the enemy Deras firing at the rate the Tenno ones do.

By that logic, the Grineer weapons should suck too.

...Okay then.