Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to get the Zanuka hunter / Grustrag Three to invade?

DesuTronic

Question

I am marked for death by the Zanuka hunter and the Grustrag Three and have been marked for years now. Over the course of my thousand+ hours of game time I have only been invaded by them once in a mission. I want to build the Detron and the Brakk but at this rate I'll get Mastery Rank 30 before I get them to spawn enough times for me to get those parts to drop...

What is the chance for them to drop the weapon parts if using the beacon to summon them?

6 answers to this question

Go see Baro on pluto, he's selling spawners for stalker, G3 or zanuka, and hope for it, you just need RNGesus to be with you.
And there's no difference between %drop from g3 coming normally and g3 coming using beacons

Edited by cob_metallica

1 minute ago, AurumandArgentum said:

Wait, you've been invaded? holy hasen't happened to me yet.

Jokes aside I think you have to be in a grineer/corpus tileset for them to spawn respectively.

I've only been there a few tens of thousands of times, maybe I need to be there a bit more often.

Do invasions between both grineer and corpus ... (not infested invasions)

I mean if you take corpus side for fight G3 will spawn and if you take grineer side for fight Zanuka hunter will spawn ... if im correct about it :D

Edited by Wiintre

" The Zanuka Hunter has a 1.5% of spawning for marked players on Corpus missions within the first four minutes. Each additional marked player in the squad increases the chances by 0.5% "

1. Stay in a mission for more then 4 minutes

2. Go with 3 others to increase your chances to 3%

3. get a beacon

I have been playing for almost a year and only had the Zanuka attacked me twice.  Ended up getting a Becon yesturday and finally got all the parts to the Detron.  I still need Hate from Stalker.