The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*RECRUITMENT CLOSED FOR NOW* Covenant of Eternals / For a Wonderful, Thriving Community / We're raising new players as well / 100% Research / Beautiful Emblem / Teamspeak and Discord

Oakencrown

Hey guys, been out of the game for a few months due to work. Started up the game and found out alot has changed since last i played. I am a MR10, mostly play support type Vauban, Oberon, Trinity, etc..... Kinda bummed about my Mesa nerf. Would like to jump in and help out groups or solos and learn what has been changed. Oh i am 33..

Hello all! I recently started playing Warframe after a few unsuccessful attempts to get into it in the past, and haven't been able to put it down in the past couple of weeks. Due to this, I really need a clan now, and the Covenant of Eternals looks amazing! I recently turned 19, and am usually online between 7pm and 10pm PST. My mastery rank is 6, and I love playing CC/Support Warframes, such as Frost and Trinity. I will also happily play tank if it is needed! 

I have actually never touched Dark Sector/Covenant, but hey, there is a first time for everything right? However right now I am more interested in unlocking the starchart, so I can stop missing all of the tantalizing alerts locked behind high level planets. 

I have no problem using Discord, and I am glad to hear that this clan is active on voice chat services, as my previous one wasn't. 

My Steam is superevilmunchin, and my IGN is EvilMunchkin. I look forward to hopefully joining this wonderful clan! :3

Solates

MR7

Preferred weapon keeps changing.  But atm I am using an Soma and sonicor and leveling up a kestrel just because.

Love dark sectors -because i started as mag and got used to large aoe control or damage. Graduated to Ember.  Have a nyx baking.

I lean towards dps or cc, preferably both.  But with the realization that you still need to have a good weapon setup.

I am 41 years old, an electronic technician (I fix  things) and I am daily active.