The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zileus's Kubrow Menagerie (WTS) - UPDATED V.3.1

Hi again guys,

All my 19 kubrow sets after 4 weeks of trading are now all sold out! Congratulations to the people who've bought my sets.  UPDATED: 5-22-2016

I am starting to build a menagerie once again, and  1 of my dogs finally matured! 

They will be posted below.

Once again please remember ....

(1) - Kubrow heights do not transfer from imprints to offspring. The probability of getting an omega sized offspring from two sets of omega sized imprints is the same as getting the smallest kubrow height available. If you do not like the height of your offspring kubrow, you can always rebreed until you get the kubrow height you want!

(2) - Bulky Kubrows and tall kubrows do not change their body build if their gender changes. The only kubrow body build that changes between genders are athletics! 

If you want to send me an offer, message me a price via the the forum mailbox or /w zileus in the warframe chat interface.

Zileus's Rare Kubrow - Triple Golden Lotus Bulky ( Omega Sized) + Blue + Dark Brown. Golden Color is located on Secondary Color/ Accent/ Energy. Dark Brown Primary/ Blue Tertiary

1. Imprint File: Omega Sized, Bulky, Lotus, Sahasa Breed

Screenshot Confirmations 

12JJIuO.png

lPBxVGl.png

b7OXGRc.png

tphJf47.png