Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Profile Guidance

31 minutes ago, blazekan5 said:

My one is the best.

a little game, notes taken.

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Its funny how you and others comment on what I'm doing and nothing to question what was done to me when geek dropped the bomb and called me the greatest secret slvt of all, who uses dark souls as an excuse to talk to people. I mind my own business, but when I'm disrespected like that, its difficult to retract the claws. And when confronted, she didn't have the courage to face me, just another bully behind the key board.

Chill chill, don't be like that.

43 minutes ago, blazekan5 said:

My one is the best.

Negative

1 hour ago, -Mandalorian-Tenno- said:

haha nice!

amon amarth \m/

<3

13 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Its funny how you and others comment on what I'm doing and nothing to question what was done to me when geek dropped the bomb and called me the greatest secret slvt of all, who uses dark souls as an excuse to talk to people. I mind my own business, but when I'm disrespected like that, its difficult to retract the claws. And when confronted, she didn't have the courage to face me, just another bully behind the key board.

I'm not saying that McGeek is innocent, but she has not dragged it further as far as I have noticed.

10 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Negative

<3

I'm not saying that McGeek is innocent, but she has not dragged it further as far as I have noticed.

Maybe a few more weeks and I'll get tired of it.

Spots geek, runs to her and like the ghru leaper, jumps on top of her shoulders and grabs a handful of hair and rips her head off. 

5 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Maybe a few more weeks and I'll get tired of it.

Spots geek, runs to her and like the ghru leaper, jumps on top of her shoulders and grabs a handful of hair and rips her head off. 

I don't know what's between you two, but I guess there is no need to get as far as seeking the death of others....right?

3 minutes ago, Valteria. said:

I don't know what's between you two, but I guess there is no need to get as far as seeking the death of others....right?

Only make believe death, nothing to worry about. Just call it exercising the bad vibe. When I'm exhausted, it'll be finito.

Just now, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Only make believe death, nothing to worry about. Just call it exercising the bad vibe. When I'm exhausted, it'll be finito.

I don't know what's going on between you two, but I know you two both have a personality that doesn't mix well with each other, I'm not taking either stand I just wish both of you can let go the past and look forward. You both are fun and great to talk to, it's kinda sad to see sparks between you two. I pretty much love everyone in off topic.

4 minutes ago, Valteria. said:

I don't know what's going on between you two, but I know you two both have a personality that doesn't mix well with each other, I'm not taking either stand I just wish both of you can let go the past and look forward. You both are fun and great to talk to, it's kinda sad to see sparks between you two. I pretty much love everyone in off topic.

You know what, Val? You're right. As of now, I'm exhausted. I am ready and shall embrace peace.

*chanting hmmmmmmmmmmmm*